• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried the Citrus & Basil Rub on fish?

In summary, the Citrus & Basil Rub is a blend of dried citrus peel and basil, along with other herbs and spices. It can be used for fish by sprinkling it over the fillets or mixing it with olive oil to create a marinade. It can also be used for other types of meat such as chicken or pork. The rub is gluten-free and can last for up to one year if stored properly.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I have a customer who ordered the Citrus & Basil Rub to use on fish. I am not a big fan of fish so I don't know. Have you used this on fish? Would you recommend it? If not which one would you suggest?

Yes, this is one of my favorite on fish. Although DH now likes the new Thai Curry Rub cause it gives the fish a little kick.

Thank you so much..I will let her know.

Actually, my uncle is a wild salmon fisherman so I've learn quite a bit about fish and flavorings.
You can tell her that basically any type of citrus/lemon flavoring is great on fish. So you recommend any of the lemon rubs as well if she wants to try something different in the future or to mix it up even. Also, fresh lemons cut into disks and spread over the top of the fish while cooking is also good :D
If you want to give her any good fish recipes, let me know and I can pass some on to you. You'll be her favorite consultant forever :)

Thank you very much

I was using the citrus & basil , but my new fave for fish is the lemon pepper!!!

hhmm..I will have to let her know that..especially seeing as she wants some of the new stuff..so I will only be placing her order March 1.

YES!!! We love it on Tilapia I make in the DCB ... tonight we tried the lemon pepper & I think I prefer the citrus & basil. :)

The Citrus & Basil rub is WONDERFUL on fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL my guests who have bought the Citrus n Basil rub LOVE it on their Fish! I've tried it also on my whole chicken while it's baking in the microwave. - tastes awesome!

What is the main ingredient in the Citrus & Basil Rub?

The main ingredient in the Citrus & Basil Rub is a blend of dried citrus peel and basil, along with other herbs and spices.

How do I use the Citrus & Basil Rub for fish?

To use the Citrus & Basil Rub for fish, simply sprinkle it over the fish fillets or steaks before cooking. You can also mix it with olive oil to create a marinade for the fish.

Can I use the Citrus & Basil Rub for other types of meat?

Yes, the Citrus & Basil Rub can be used for other types of meat such as chicken or pork. It adds a delicious flavor to any protein.

Is the Citrus & Basil Rub gluten-free?

Yes, the Citrus & Basil Rub is gluten-free and suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

How long does the flavor of the Citrus & Basil Rub last?

The flavor of the Citrus & Basil Rub will last for up to one year if stored in a cool, dry place. Be sure to check the expiration date on the package for the most accurate information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• munkee41182
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • spoiledchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JenBlake
  • lindy0116