• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have An Extra Chef Knife Case?

In summary, the customer is not able to get a new case due to warranty, and Sales Director Kate suggests that she print out the receipt and try to get the case from the original purchaser.
chefkeri
Hi all~

One of my newest customers (hopefully to stay...) placed her case too close to the BBQ... She doesn't have the receipt and I don't know how to get her a new one on warrantee? I was wondering if anyone had an extra case ~ or a case laying around that they would like to part w/ for less than the replacement cost of $12 (i think)...
Thanks! I really would love to grab this lady as a long term customer. I already have her sister... :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I think even the non-forged knives have a lifetime warranty. So she should be able to get a case for it. If not, did she order it through you? Because you can print a copy of the receipt from PP.

if she didnt order it though you if she remebers the consultant or een the guests name then you can call ho they are usually really good to work with people

I don't think the cases have a lifetime warranty.

cmdtrgd said:
I don't think the cases have a lifetime warranty.

But it doesn't say that in the catalog, so the customer would be completely justified in thinking that it does.

Thanks for the advice ladies. :) I have tried HO 3 times w/ different operators & different reasons for the customer to get a new one.... I am just not having any luck?!? I guess I could find someone who ordered the knife and use their receipt.... but I really feel uncomfortable about doing that kind of thing???I even gave them the "then" consultants name and I can't get them to help me?!?Kate... is that you CAT??????? :) I'd love to see the "big picture".

Knife caseI had a customer that had the case break and we had to send back the knife and case together - if you just email the solution center they should tell you what to do - does she still have what is left of the burnt case? I think the case had a lifetime warranty too. (why i dont know when it is on the replacement parts) If you still dont get satisfaction, pay to replace it yourself and write it off - to keep the customer!

Noelle Williams
Sales Director
Alabama

LOVE the cat site. Have to send that to my sister. Thanks for sharing!!Noelle, great ideas. I will do that... wish me luck :) I agree - keep the customer! worth it in the long run.thanks so much for helping...

Please let us know what happens. It's so nice to have this board so we have the upcoming answers for our customers!:D

You aren't posting on every thread just to get your star, ARE YOU KRISTI??????

LMAO!! I know a cheater when I see one! (Takes one to know one sadly :))

Yah! They Gave It To Me!I took your advice and emailed. I HATE emailing, because I can't stand to wait. I am not a patient person (for the most part). :D :D

But, here, my patience paid off. They said that they couldn't find any of the information that I provided, however they would grant me this one "freebee" as good will.:eek:

I am so excited. I can't wait to tell my customer. I hope she will keep her word and become a new (consistant) customer.

THANK YOU LADIES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! I really don't know what I'd do w/o you all and this site. :D :D :D :D

1. What is the size of the chef knife case?

The Wanted ~ Chef Knife Case measures 18 inches in length, 8 inches in width, and 2 inches in height.

2. How many knives can the case hold?

The case has a total of 11 slots, including 2 large slots for longer knives and 9 smaller slots for shorter knives.

3. Is the case suitable for both professional and home use?

Yes, the Wanted ~ Chef Knife Case is designed for both professional and home chefs. It is durable and practical for everyday use.

4. What material is the case made of?

The case is made of high-quality nylon, which is water-resistant and easy to clean. The interior lining is soft and will not scratch your knives.

5. Can I personalize the case with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, personalization is not available for this product. However, you can add a nametag or sticker to the exterior of the case for identification purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie S
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • ChefLAM
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
peortega
  • brewejen