• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Extra Calendar? Anybody Have One to Spare?

In summary, "Wanted: Extra Calendar Needed" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase an extra calendar at a discounted price. To purchase, customers simply add it to their cart along with their regular order and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. This program is only available for customers placing a regular order. The extra calendar will be delivered along with the regular order, either through shipment or pick up. If a customer changes their mind, they can remove the extra calendar from their cart before checking out or contact customer service for assistance.
pckelly
If anyone had an extra calendar they aren't using, I would love it!

I have an extra spiral bound one (not the franklin covey, but the month-by-month one) that I will be willing to send to you if you cover postage...

The spiral bound calendar we get from HO is available on supply order. I think they're $3.

Thanks Alison, I pm'd you.

Thanks Ann, I just can't afford a supply order until later in August. But thanks!!

I have one I'm willing to part with. (Not the FC one - the spiral bound one) I don't want anything for it - just the cost of shipping. Interested?

Thanks Laura, but Alison is sending one to me! Thanks

Related to Need an Extra Calendar? Anybody Have One to Spare?

1. What exactly is "Wanted: Extra Calendar Needed"?

"Wanted: Extra Calendar Needed" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase an extra calendar for the next year's catalog at a discounted price.

2. How do I purchase an extra calendar through this program?

To purchase an extra calendar, simply add it to your cart along with your regular order. The discounted price will automatically be applied at checkout.

3. Can I purchase an extra calendar without placing a regular order?

No, this program is only available for customers who are placing a regular order. The discounted price is a special offer for our loyal customers.

4. When will the extra calendar be delivered?

The extra calendar will be delivered along with your regular order. If you have chosen to have your order shipped, the calendar will be included in the shipment. If you have chosen to pick up your order, the calendar will be available for pick up at the same time.

5. What if I change my mind and no longer want the extra calendar?

If you change your mind about the extra calendar, you can remove it from your cart before checking out. If you have already checked out and would like to cancel the extra calendar, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbara_anne
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • angmillar