• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a 2009 Planner/Calendar? Want an Extra One?

In summary, the 2009 Planner/Calendar from Pampered Chef is a customizable tool for both personal and business planning. It features a monthly and weekly layout, goal-setting pages, space for notes and meal planning, and inspirational quotes. The cover can be personalized and stickers can be added for a personalized touch. It is currently only available in one size, 8.5" x 11", and can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
sk8rgrrl99
I just got mine in the mail but I won't need it because I use an electronic calendar. Anyone want an extra one?

I'm still waiting for mine. Supposedly it is scheduled to arrive this Friday.

How do you know when it's scheduled? I still have not recieved one!

I wrote to HO a few weeks ago and they finally responded and told me that they put it through as a product adjustment and gave me a reference number. I then kept on checking under shipping then product adjustment and found the tracking info. For the life of me I don't know why it has been sitting in MA (not far from me 1 1/2 hours in fact from where it is) for 3-5 days and is scheduled for Friday.

I would call HO. E-mail took forever to respond.

thank you!!!

Related to Need a 2009 Planner/Calendar? Want an Extra One?

1. What features does the 2009 Planner/Calendar have?

The 2009 Planner/Calendar from Pampered Chef features a monthly and weekly layout, goal-setting pages, space for notes and meal planning, and inspirational quotes.

2. Is the 2009 Planner/Calendar customizable?

Yes, the 2009 Planner/Calendar allows you to personalize the cover with your name or a special message. You can also add stickers and other decorations to make it truly your own.

3. Can I use the 2009 Planner/Calendar for business and personal planning?

Absolutely! The 2009 Planner/Calendar is designed to help you stay organized in all aspects of your life. It has sections for both personal and business tasks, making it a versatile tool for any busy individual.

4. Is the 2009 Planner/Calendar available in different sizes?

Currently, the 2009 Planner/Calendar is only available in one size: 8.5" x 11". This size is perfect for fitting in your bag or on your desk, while still providing enough space to write and plan.

5. Can I purchase the 2009 Planner/Calendar online?

Yes, the 2009 Planner/Calendar is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it at select Pampered Chef parties or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kristenlee
  • barbara_anne
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly