• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Extra Iso Hwc Scoop & Measure? I Have Some Available!

In summary, the Iso Hwc Scoop & Measure is a versatile kitchen tool that accurately measures and scoops both wet and dry ingredients for cooking and baking. It has a unique design with a handle that can be squeezed to release the measured amount of ingredients and can also be used to level off dry ingredients. The tool is dishwasher safe and can measure up to 1/2 cup or 125 mL, with markings for 1/4 cup and 1/3 cup measurements. It is not recommended to use the Iso Hwc Scoop & Measure for non-food items.
amy07
Ooops! I had one of these put aside for a friend. Forgot it was for her and gave it to a host. :cry::cry: Anyone have an extra one they are willing to sell?

I just PM'd you :)

I have one that does not have the product paper (just went out in the trash yesterday!) I have opened it, washed it, but not used it. If you are interested I'll send it to you for $5.

thanks for the quick responses. those that pm'd me, check your box. thanks a bunch!

Hey Amy - I wanted to check - do you still need the chipotle ranch? I think I pm'd you, but I don't remember anymore! :D If you do, I've still got it.

Just FYI, they may be bringing the PINK products back again in Oct like they did last year

I have some if anyone is still needing any. E-mail your ship-to zip to [email protected] and I'll get back to you with a total...thanks! :)

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Hwc Scoop & Measure?

The Iso Hwc Scoop & Measure is a versatile kitchen tool that helps you accurately measure and scoop ingredients for cooking and baking. It is designed to make your food preparation process easier and more efficient.

2. How does the Iso Hwc Scoop & Measure work?

The Iso Hwc Scoop & Measure has a unique design that allows you to scoop and measure both wet and dry ingredients with one tool. It has a handle that can be squeezed to release the measured amount of ingredients from the scoop. The scoop can also be used to level off dry ingredients for precise measurements.

3. Is the Iso Hwc Scoop & Measure dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Hwc Scoop & Measure is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water.

4. What are the measurements on the Iso Hwc Scoop & Measure?

The scoop measures up to 1/2 cup or 125 mL, making it perfect for measuring most cooking and baking ingredients. It also has markings for 1/4 cup and 1/3 cup measurements.

5. Can I use the Iso Hwc Scoop & Measure for non-food items?

No, the Iso Hwc Scoop & Measure is designed for food use only. It is not recommended to use it for non-food items as it may affect the accuracy of measurements and could potentially damage the tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • ChefLAM
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
peortega
  • lisaterwilliger