• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Nylon Green Knife?

In summary, the "Need for Nylon Green Knife" is a versatile kitchen knife from Pampered Chef with a sharp stainless steel blade and comfortable green nylon handle. It is dishwasher safe, suitable for cutting all types of food, and stands out for its durability and comfortable design. It also comes with a lifetime warranty for any potential issues.
CindysPChef
I have a customer that would like to get one of those knives. I told her that they were discontinued and she wanted to see if someone else might have an extra one to sell.

Does anyone have an extra one they could sell?

Thanks,
Cindy

She could get the pink version that is available right now under HWC...

And I think there used to be a nylon knife on the outlet... Could be wrong, and it might not be there now...

Pink one on the website is the same - just different color - tell her would be helping out the cause as well!

so, where on the website is this?

Under the pink "Help Whip Cancer" section, in the list of products at the left side.

Found it - I was looking at the main home page - not mine.

My customer will be very happy!

Thanks!

Those knives are great and they don't scratch our sheet pans!

If she's set on green, I have a used one she could buy from me.

What is the "Need for Nylon Green Knife"?

The "Need for Nylon Green Knife" is a versatile kitchen knife from Pampered Chef that is designed for slicing, dicing, and chopping a variety of foods. It features a sharp, stainless steel blade and a comfortable nylon handle in a vibrant green color.

Is the "Need for Nylon Green Knife" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Need for Nylon Green Knife" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it for best results and to prolong the life of the knife.

Can I use the "Need for Nylon Green Knife" on all types of food?

Yes, the "Need for Nylon Green Knife" is perfect for cutting all types of food, including fruits, vegetables, meats, and more. Its sharp blade and comfortable handle make it suitable for a wide range of kitchen tasks.

What makes the "Need for Nylon Green Knife" different from other knives?

The "Need for Nylon Green Knife" stands out for its sharp and durable stainless steel blade and its comfortable, non-slip nylon handle. It is also lightweight and easy to maneuver, making it a great addition to any kitchen.

Does the "Need for Nylon Green Knife" come with a warranty?

Yes, the "Need for Nylon Green Knife" comes with a lifetime warranty. If you encounter any issues with the knife, simply contact Pampered Chef's customer service and they will be happy to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
kam
  • cookingmommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies