• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Girls, Get the Perfect Nylon Knife for Your Pampered Chef Collection!

In summary, the Perfect Nylon Knife is made of high-quality nylon that is durable and safe for use on non-stick cookware. It can be used to cut a variety of foods, including meat, but it is recommended to use a separate knife for raw meat to prevent cross-contamination. The knife is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. It measures 9 inches in length, making it the perfect size for everyday use. Additionally, it is suitable for cutting vegetables, fruits, and herbs with its sharp blade and ergonomic handle.
cookingmommy
Girls,

I have one of the pink Breast Cancer nylon knives. One of my customers ordered one of the color coated ones thinking that it was nylon so she could cut on her teflon pans and was a little disappointed when she realized that it is stainless steel. She loves PC so much so she'll just add it to her collection but really wants a nylon knife. We don't offer any, right?

Bummer, she should have asked if it was that important to her (or maybe read the catalog, but I digress...).

The HWC knives are no longer available. Maybe their popularity will encourage PC to add one to our line.

There is a nylon slice and serve as part of the tart pan gift set but not available individually. I would bet that this will be a new product if not this season then the next one based on how popular it was.

The nylon slice & serve was in the regular line, before it was in the gift set. It was discontinued a couple years ago.

As was the nylon knife upon which the pink one was based.

Wait, don't we have until tomorrow to place an individual order for May or is that just for shows?

You can back-date an individual order for May 31. And submit it today or tomorrow.

Then would she pay direct shipping for an individual order? I have yet to do an individual order.

Yep- she'd have to pay the direct shipping charges.

erin
think i have one still in wrapper if you would like it :)

1. What is the material of the Perfect Nylon Knife?

The Perfect Nylon Knife is made of high-quality nylon that is durable and long-lasting. It is also safe to use on non-stick cookware as it will not scratch or damage the surface.

2. Can I use the Perfect Nylon Knife for cutting meat?

Yes, the Perfect Nylon Knife is versatile and can be used for cutting a variety of foods, including meat. However, we recommend using a separate knife for raw meat to prevent cross-contamination.

3. Is the Perfect Nylon Knife dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Perfect Nylon Knife is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the knife.

4. What is the length of the Perfect Nylon Knife?

The Perfect Nylon Knife measures 9 inches in length, making it the perfect size for everyday use in the kitchen.

5. Can I use the Perfect Nylon Knife for cutting vegetables?

Yes, the Perfect Nylon Knife is perfect for cutting vegetables, fruits, and herbs. Its sharp blade and ergonomic handle make it easy and efficient to use for all your food prep needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
yummy4tummy
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies