• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an old product: Nylon Fork/Knife?

In summary, the "Old Product Needed Asap!" promotion by Pampered Chef allows customers to trade in their old kitchen products for credit towards new Pampered Chef products. To participate, customers can bring their old products to any Pampered Chef party or consultant and the credit received will depend on the condition and type of product being traded in. Any brand of kitchen products can be traded in, with no limit on the number of products. However, the credit can only be used for new Pampered Chef products and the end date of the promotion may vary by location.
cakepampered
Hi All!

Today a lady approached me and asked if I could find her an item that was discontinued a long time ago. So I told her that I would run it by you fine people here on chefsuccess!

What she is looking for is this: "Nylon Fork/Knife" ????

She says that the one she has now is almost ready for the trash can -- but she LOVES it so much because it won't scratch her teflon pots and pans. If anybody out there knows of this item could you please contact me? I would really like to help her out....AND see what this product looks like???:)

Thanks in advance!

I remember these tools! They were both black nylon. The fork looked like a black nylon version of a basic carving fork and the knife was a black nylon serrated chefs knife that was advertised as being safe for the nonstick cookware but also was wonderfulf or chopping lettuce without making it brown. I have thef ork still but definitley not in condition to help you out. I will keep an eye out for the tools though for you!

I just gave away some of another brand that were guaranteed not to scratch non-stick. So they are out there... even if PC doesn't sell them anymore.

1. What is the "Old Product Needed Asap!" promotion?

The "Old Product Needed Asap!" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can trade in their old kitchen products for credit towards new Pampered Chef products.

2. How does the trade-in process work?

To participate in the "Old Product Needed Asap!" promotion, simply bring your old kitchen products to any Pampered Chef party or consultant and they will assess the value and give you credit towards new Pampered Chef products. The amount of credit will depend on the condition and type of product being traded in.

3. Can I trade in any brand of kitchen products?

Yes, you can trade in any brand of kitchen products for the "Old Product Needed Asap!" promotion. However, the amount of credit you receive will vary based on the condition and type of product being traded in.

4. Is there a limit to how many products I can trade in?

No, there is no limit to how many products you can trade in for the "Old Product Needed Asap!" promotion. However, the credit you receive will only be valid for new Pampered Chef products and cannot be redeemed for cash.

5. When does the "Old Product Needed Asap!" promotion end?

The end date for the "Old Product Needed Asap!" promotion may vary depending on location and availability. We recommend checking with your local Pampered Chef consultant or party for the specific end date in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janinebpc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • cwinter474
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • cookingmommy