• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in an Old PC Knife Block with Lifetime Warranty?

In summary, this 5-knife light wood knife block comes with a knife sharpener built in and can be stored upside down. It is a nice block for the price.
ragschef
I have a friend who is wanting to get rid of her old knife block that PC used to sell many moons ago. It has a solid oak base and came with a lifetime warranty on it. It went for $100 in the book. It is still in the box, so she is asking $60 plus shipping. However, she will take the best offer.
Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in this particular item.

Thanks so much! And I hope everyone has a blessed and pampered day! :)

I have that knife block and have used it every day since purchasing it many years ago - well, now I tend to grab my forged knives but DH still grabs them - It is a great set so if you are in the market for a knife block (comes with 5 knives) it's very worth it!!

Wow - it sold for $100?!?!?!?!?! No wonder I got mine as a host benefit back then. I still have and love mine. I think I've had it for about 15 years now.

Any possibility they will bring this back? I have a lot of customers who ask if PC sells a knife block.

Bumping...

Need to get rid of this one. It is very nice though. I saw it for the first time Monday night and if I had the money, I would have bought it. I woudl love to see a knife block in the catalog again. Maybe in the Fall?

I hope they come out with a knife block for the forged knives.

that would be nice!! The only reason that I can fathom as to why we dont have one for the forged cutlery, is that maybe the wood dulls the knives when you're pulling them out or putting them in... ?? I'd love to see one soon regardless...

ragschef said:
that would be nice!! The only reason that I can fathom as to why we dont have one for the forged cutlery, is that maybe the wood dulls the knives when you're pulling them out or putting them in... ?? I'd love to see one soon regardless...

In the old block, I store mine upside down, that is what I was taught...

So when did pampered chef sell a knife block i was hopping they would bring out one.

I must have purchased mine as a special of some sort. No way did I pay $100 back then. Did it have a lifetime warranty because my sharpener hasn't worked for years? I still use the paring and utility knives often.

janetupnorth said:
In the old block, I store mine upside down, that is what I was taught...
That's what I do too!

JAE said:
I must have purchased mine as a special of some sort. No way did I pay $100 back then. Did it have a lifetime warranty because my sharpener hasn't worked for years? I still use the paring and utility knives often.

I don't have any catalogs that old, but for some reason I'm thinking it was a 5 year warranty...I don't think they had a lifetime warranty on too many items back then...

The self sharpening knives were lifetime warranty back then so it seems like the knife block should have had the warranty too.

I have someone that might be interested... can you post a picture of the block? Does it come with the knives?

i dont have a picture right now, but I do know that it does come with the knives.

feel free to email at [email protected]

thanks

My husband is in the process of designing a block for the forged knives. We're getting wood for the first one this weekend.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

bumping... anyone interested in purchasing this? best offer will be accepted...

ragschef said:
bumping... anyone interested in purchasing this? best offer will be accepted...
Amanda, have you put this on letsmakeadeal?

never heard of it... is it free? or against policy?

amanda letsmakeadeal is free and it is not against policy. You have to be a PC consultant to sign up not sure of the web address though

anyone know the website address for this? I googled it and all I got was the tv show site...

thanks... i'll do that.

bumping one more time...

I would love to see a pic of it if you have one - I wasn't around when we carried the knife block so I am totally curious abotu what it looks like

ragschef said:
bumping one more time...

I sent you an offer via e-mail I believe awhile back...

dannyzmom said:
I would love to see a pic of it if you have one - I wasn't around when we carried the knife block so I am totally curious abotu what it looks like

Light wood knife block, 5 knives on the left - paring on up to a chef's...knife sharpener build in right side of block. You have to store the knives upside down to keep them from dulling.

I'd compare the quality of knives to our knives with the white cases.

Janet, I've not received an offer from you. Wanna resend that to me? :)

1. What is the brand of the old PC knife block?

The brand of the old PC knife block is PC, which stands for Proctor & Gamble.

2. Is the knife block made of solid oak?

Yes, the knife block has a solid oak base.

3. Does the knife block come with a lifetime warranty?

Yes, the knife block comes with a lifetime warranty.

4. How much did the knife block originally cost?

The knife block originally went for $100 in the book.

5. What is the current asking price for the knife block?

The current asking price is $60 plus shipping, but the seller is open to the best offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferknapp
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sarahmarie
  • Porchechef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • tiffanypc05