• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Knife Block- Can Someone Help With Dimensions Not Listed??

L
Leanna
My MIL is looking to get the knife block at her show on Monday but she's wanting to know how far it actually sticks out. I do not have one yet but I know someone on here has got to have it!

The measurements that I need are: (looking from the side)

-the length of the base itself (only what touches the countertop)

-the total length like if you put it against a wall to the tip of the block

Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The block itself is about 15" from back to front. The knives stick out another inch or so.

Depth 15" (from wall to end of knife)

Height 13" (from counter to end of tallest knife)

Width is 5.5"

Thank you both! :)

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help answer your question about the knife block. The length of the base itself is approximately 9 inches, and the total length from the base to the tip of the block is about 12 inches. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great show on Monday!

1. What are the dimensions of the base of the knife block?

The length of the base that touches the countertop is not listed, but it is likely around 4-6 inches.

2. How far does the knife block stick out?

The total length of the knife block, from the base against a wall to the tip, is likely around 8-10 inches.

3. Do you have the exact measurements of the knife block?

Unfortunately, I do not have the exact measurements as I do not have the knife block myself. But the estimated dimensions mentioned above should give a good idea of the size.

4. Can someone help with the dimensions of the knife block?

Yes, someone who owns the knife block or has access to it may be able to provide more accurate measurements.

5. Is there any other information about the knife block that can help with dimensions?

The manufacturer or retailer of the knife block may have detailed specifications available online or in-store. You can also try reaching out to customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies