• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Markus is Growing! Help Me Build My Business!

In summary, Markus is now almost two months old and I need help from my friends and customers. I'm turning to the brilliant minds of the chefs for help.
NooraK
Gold Member
Markus is now almost two months old. I have to admit, I have totally slacked for the last two months, if not longer. :blushing: I really do not want to go back to work, but that means I have to build my bsuiness to a level greater than it was even before I became pregnant.

I am trying to put together a letter I can mail to friends, family and some of my best customers, essentially asking for their help. I just don't know how to word it. :confused: I want it to cover all the different services we offer from shows to fundraisers to the business opportunity, but I don't want it to sound too much like it's all about me. I want the focus to be on how the recipient (or a friend of theirs) can benefit from the services I have available.

Below is what I have written out so far. It sounds very contrived and stiff, but I just can't figure out how to make it better. :cry: So I'm turning to the brilliant minds of the cheffers.

Please help me :angel:

Hi Everyone!

I’m sending this e-mail out to my most important and valued friends and customers. As you can see below, Markus is now almost two months old. In the last couple of months I must admit I’ve been a bit distracted away from doing shows, but I’m sure you can understand why.

Things are starting to get a bit more settled, and I’m ready to get back in the saddle again. I have some big goals and aspirations, and I’d like to ask for your help in reaching them.

The Pampered Chef® has many different services for many different needs:
• Cooking Shows
• Catalog Shows
• Online ordering at /noorak (Fantastic Outlet deals!)
• Fundraisers
• Wedding Registry
• Wedding Showers
• Business Opportunity

I will be touching base with you in a couple of days to see which of these services would be the ideal fit for you. If none of these services are anything you are interested right now, maybe you know someone who would be interested. I would be honored if you provided me a referral.

I look forward to talking to you soon!

I like it- send pics of your baby for us to see! :)

Thanks Kacey. I added two pictures to my albums, you should be able to view them by clicking my name and accessing my profile. If I have time, I'll add a few more later.

I think the phone works so much better than letters. Call people and connect with them about life, yours and theirs. Then tell them that you're getting going on your PC business again and you want to know if they would like to host a show to earn free product. And/Or ask the if they would be interested in hearing the upcoming host specials.

JAE said:
I think the phone works so much better than letters.

I definitely plan on calling. I was thinking of using the email as a heads up for my friends. I have a hard time calling some of my friends just to talk business. I want to talk to them as friends first (see how they're doing, etc), because that's what they are, and I'm interested in how they are doing. But then when I try to transition to the business part, it's a bit awkward. I thought with the email, I would have something I could use: "Oh, by the way, did you get the email I sent?" or something like that.

You could send an e-mail first, but won't they know or think that's why you're calling when you call? When you call your friends, connect with them and then be honest about your life and business. Tell them what you told us in your first post. A letter will cost money to send, and e-mail is either not read or easy to respond with a "no" in a quick response. Phone seems harder, but it works better. JMO. I don't like calling either, so I'm talking to myself here, too. I've made 15 contacts since I've been home from conference. 14 were on the phone. It's scary to think I have to start again tomorrow. I'm hoping to get some done tonight at a gathering, so I can check a few off my list.

What is "Markus is Growing! Help Me Build My Business!"?

"Markus is Growing! Help Me Build My Business!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants grow their businesses by providing them with training, resources, and support.

Who can participate in "Markus is Growing! Help Me Build My Business!"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who is looking to grow their business can participate in "Markus is Growing! Help Me Build My Business!"

What types of resources are provided through "Markus is Growing! Help Me Build My Business!"?

Through this program, consultants have access to a variety of resources such as training videos, marketing materials, and business planning tools to help them grow their businesses.

Is there a cost to participate in "Markus is Growing! Help Me Build My Business!"?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in "Markus is Growing! Help Me Build My Business!" for Pampered Chef consultants.

How do I enroll in "Markus is Growing! Help Me Build My Business!"?

You can enroll in "Markus is Growing! Help Me Build My Business!" by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Markus is Growing!" tab. From there, you can access all the resources and start growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedjen1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Pedey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MLinAZ
  • jesusluvsu2005