• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ack! She Hosted With Someone Else?

In summary, Becky has not responded to my messages, but I am still hopeful that we can host together. Her neighbor is a consultant, so I am not sure if she is open to the idea.
DebbieJ
I met Becky in Oct 2005. We chatted, said she's thought about doing this, but has a neighbor who is consultant and they've never talked about the opporutnity. To me that means the coast is clear.

I left a message in January 2006, then left two messages in July (yeah, I know, a big gap), one in August, one in Sept, and then I just left her a message this week. All along she has received my email newsletter and invites to special events (mystery host party, recruiting event).

For the heck of it today, I looked her up on host lookup. She hosted a show on 8/3/06! I missed her! If I would have stayed in touch....but then again her neighbor is a consultant.

So now do I take her off my list and not try to call her so regularly? I was calling her more for the opportunity than to host. Each time I left a message; we actually never spoke since we met in Oct 2005.

Stuff like this just frustrates me. But if my neighbor hosted with someone else, I know I'd be even more frustrated, so I do see the other side of things.

:confused:

I guess I'm venting more than asking for advice. I'm sure you've all had something similar happen and it stinks.

Last edited:
Ouch. I am sorry :(

That totally sucks!!! And yes, it has happened to me, too!!!

I would definitely take her off the list...there will be more people out there. Besides, I bet you won't let too much time pass between follow-up phone calls.

I wouldn't take her off the list. She hasn't asked to be taken off and you have every right to keep calling and contacting her with emails and such. Who knows, she might have hosted to get a friend started or something other than just a "normal" PC party - what is normaly anyway. So, don't punish her for you finding out that she possibly hosted.Now, you checked the name - was it the right address? Some people have common names. I took a class in college where there was another Katherine Ann Jensen - same spelling, too. Just a thought!

cmdtrgd said:
Now, you checked the name - was it the right address? Some people have common names. I took a class in college where there was another Katherine Ann Jensen - same spelling, too. Just a thought!

Oh yes, it was her. Her last name is quite distinct.

Don't worry about it. Maybe she was at a show & wanted to help a friend, maybe a friend joined, maybe she hosted a wedding shower for someone. I wouldn't stop contacting her. I have a host from Nov 2005 who was interested in joining, but decided not to right now. Then I noticed she had a show in Mar 2006 (2 months after I talked to her about joining), but she got married in May so it was probably her wedding shower. Of course I would have loved to do it, but maybe the host has a consultant she likes. Anyway, don't worry too much about it.

Related to Ack! She Hosted With Someone Else?

1. What should I do if someone else hosted a Pampered Chef party for me?

If someone else has already hosted a party for you, you can still earn host rewards by having a Pampered Chef online party or a catalog party. This allows your friends and family to order directly from you and you can still receive the host benefits.

2. Can I still earn host rewards if I attended a party hosted by someone else?

Unfortunately, if you have already attended a party hosted by someone else, you cannot earn host rewards for that party. However, you can always host your own party to earn rewards for yourself.

3. Is it rude to host a Pampered Chef party after someone else has already hosted one?

No, it is not rude at all. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to gather with friends and family and earn rewards for yourself. Plus, each party is unique and offers different products and recipes, so your guests may enjoy attending multiple parties.

4. Can I combine my party with someone else's if they have already hosted one?

Yes, you can combine your party with someone else's if they have already hosted one. This allows you to pool your guest list and earn even more rewards together.

5. Do I have to invite the same guests that were invited to the previous party?

No, you do not have to invite the same guests that were invited to the previous party. You can invite whoever you want to your party and even ask the host of the previous party for their list of attendees to avoid any overlap.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • byrd1956