• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grrrrrr.... Aquaintance Partying and Signing With Someone Else.

In summary, the mother of a former scout is having a party and she is also signing up to be a leader with another troop. The mother is angry because her daughter rejoined scouts this year with a different troop and the mother reached out to this child, but the child has health issues that the mother could identify with. The mother is over the situation and wishes the daughter well.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I'm flippin ticked!

The mom of one of my former scouts (who I did ask to host when she was involved with my troop) I just found out via FB that she is having a party, well good for her... and is signing up... ugh... I was already a bit miffed when her daughter rejoined scouts this year with a different troop. (This other leader is boring from what I have heard from many friends that had kids in her troop.) Ok that is a bit catty of me... :grumpy: I had really reached out to this child since she had some health issues that I could identify with.

oh well on to the next one right!

Bless and release

Yeah... just needed to get it out... :D

Hate it when that happens! ((((hugs))))

Sorry to hear that happened to you. That just means your next recruit will be a go getter and blow your socks off! :D

BTDT! It is tough not to be frustrated. But, like they say, bless and release!

You have been given great advice! It is always difficult when something like this happens, I find for myself that I live by the "everything happens for a reason" philosophy. I also am of the mindset that I want people on my team that want to be on my team-they might choose someone else for whatever reason and that's okay with me, I wish them the best, maybe their comfort level is with someone other than me?..but whatever reason we are all in the same business. I realize it isn't easy at first when it's you in this situation-if we readjust our perspective of it, it can help.

smart2cook said:
You have been given great advice! It is always difficult when something like this happens, I find for myself that I live by the "everything happens for a reason" philosophy. I also am of the mindset that I want people on my team that want to be on my team-they might choose someone else for whatever reason and that's okay with me, I wish them the best, maybe their comfort level is with someone other than me?..but whatever reason we are all in the same business. I realize it isn't easy at first when it's you in this situation-if we readjust our perspective of it, it can help.

Yup... I have been in biz long enough that I totally know all this... I mostly needed to rant for a minute. I am over it and wish her well.

Smiling-we all have those moments! Hugs to you!

That stinks. Need me to do a little ankle kicking? LOL!

raebates said:
That stinks. Need me to do a little ankle kicking? LOL!

thanks for the offer Rae, but na... she isn't worth it but if you are EVER in my neck of the woods you can stop by for a hot cup of whatever suits you...

Turns out I know the consultant she is signing with. She is a nice gal and will be a good leader. I just hope the gal signing will not flake on her.

What is "Grrrrrr.... Aquaintance Partying and Signing With Someone Else."?

"Grrrrrr.... Aquaintance Partying and Signing With Someone Else." is a term used in the Pampered Chef community to describe a situation where a consultant's acquaintance decides to host a party and sign up as a consultant with another Pampered Chef consultant instead of the original consultant.

Why do acquaintances sometimes party and sign with someone else?

There can be a variety of reasons why acquaintances may choose to party and sign with someone else. It could be that they have a closer relationship with the other consultant, or they may have been approached by that consultant first. Sometimes, it can also be due to misunderstandings or miscommunications between the original consultant and the acquaintance.

How can I prevent this from happening to me?

Unfortunately, there is no foolproof way to prevent acquaintances from partying and signing with someone else. However, you can communicate clearly and effectively with your acquaintances about your business and the benefits of hosting a party or joining as a consultant with you. Building strong relationships and providing excellent customer service can also help to retain your acquaintances' loyalty.

What should I do if this happens to me?

If this happens to you, it is important to remain professional and handle the situation with grace. You can reach out to the acquaintance and express your disappointment and ask for feedback on why they chose to party and sign with someone else. It is also important to focus on building your business and finding new customers and potential team members.

Is it common for acquaintances to party and sign with someone else?

While it is not a common occurrence, it can happen from time to time. It is important to remember that business is business and people have the right to make their own choices. Instead of dwelling on the situation, it is best to move forward and continue growing your business with a positive attitude.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • momoffour