• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grrrrrr.... aquaintance partying and signing with someone else.

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
I'm flippin ticked!

The mom of one of my former scouts (who I did ask to host when she was involved with my troop) I just found out via FB that she is having a party, well good for her... and is signing up... ugh... I was already a bit miffed when her daughter rejoined scouts this year with a different troop. (This other leader is boring from what I have heard from many friends that had kids in her troop.) Ok that is a bit catty of me... :grumpy: I had really reached out to this child since she had some health issues that I could identify with.

oh well on to the next one right!

DEBBI

May 25, 2007
Bless and release

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
Yeah... just needed to get it out... :D

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Hate it when that happens! ((((hugs))))

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
Sorry to hear that happened to you. That just means your next recruit will be a go getter and blow your socks off! :D

Patty Davis

May 25, 2009
BTDT! It is tough not to be frustrated. But, like they say, bless and release!

smart2cook

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2010
You have been given great advice! It is always difficult when something like this happens, I find for myself that I live by the "everything happens for a reason" philosophy. I also am of the mindset that I want people on my team that want to be on my team-they might choose someone else for whatever reason and that's okay with me, I wish them the best, maybe their comfort level is with someone other than me?..but whatever reason we are all in the same business. I realize it isn't easy at first when it's you in this situation-if we readjust our perspective of it, it can help.

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
You have been given great advice! It is always difficult when something like this happens, I find for myself that I live by the "everything happens for a reason" philosophy. I also am of the mindset that I want people on my team that want to be on my team-they might choose someone else for whatever reason and that's okay with me, I wish them the best, maybe their comfort level is with someone other than me?..but whatever reason we are all in the same business. I realize it isn't easy at first when it's you in this situation-if we readjust our perspective of it, it can help.

Yup... I have been in biz long enough that I totally know all this... I mostly needed to rant for a minute. I am over it and wish her well.

smart2cook

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2010
Smiling-we all have those moments! Hugs to you!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
That stinks. Need me to do a little ankle kicking? LOL!

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
That stinks. Need me to do a little ankle kicking? LOL!

thanks for the offer Rae, but na... she isn't worth it but if you are EVER in my neck of the woods you can stop by for a hot cup of whatever suits you...

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
Turns out I know the consultant she is signing with. She is a nice gal and will be a good leader. I just hope the gal signing will not flake on her.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views