• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ack!! 350 More Postcards Needed by Yesterday!!

In summary, the deadline for the 350 additional postcards was yesterday and the company apologizes for the urgency of the request. Customization is not available due to time constraints, but the postcards will still represent Pampered Chef well. Orders can be submitted through the online portal or by contacting a designated representative. The cost for the additional postcards will vary depending on design and quantity, and expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
The organizer for my Oct 25th fundraiser just called to tell me she needs me to print up & sticker 350 more postcard invotes for her and ship them up to her (from FL to NJ) like YESTERDAY!

ACK!!!!

I have spent the last hour printing and stickering...and have only completed about 100. My printer is overheating...it's going to be a loooong night.

You should've just taken one printed label page and the blank labels and gone to Kinkos or someplace with a copier and made copies!

Where are your kiddos when you need them??? Ha ha!! (for labeling the cards)

Good luck!!

I hate it for you Carolyn.....wish it were my problem :p

yep~I'm with Linda...no sympathy here girl! Just keep sticking, just keep sticking.....

chefmeg said:
yep~I'm with Linda...no sympathy here girl! Just keep sticking, just keep sticking.....

Is that to the same tune as "Just keep swimming" from Dory in Finding Nemo????

Carolyn~ Good luck getting them all done! Hope after all of this you end up in CC as one of the highest fundraisers for the month!

yes, Kelly~that was exactly what I was thinking when I typed it!

Or sing "Another one bites the dust..."

or...99 pages of stickers on my desk... :sing:

DONE!!!!!!!
I did 333 more postcards and I labeled and stamped 50 catalogs. Since I am shipping the posctards up to her in a flat rate box I tossed in 50 cattys so I won't have the pack them in my suitcase!

so Carolyn, what is this fundraiser for???

Related to Ack!! 350 More Postcards Needed by Yesterday!!

What is the deadline for the 350 additional postcards?

The deadline for the additional 350 postcards is yesterday. We apologize for the urgency of the request, but we need them as soon as possible.

Can I customize the design of the postcards?

Unfortunately, due to the time constraint, we are unable to make any customizations to the design of the postcards. However, we can assure you that they will be of high quality and will represent Pampered Chef well.

How do I submit my order for the additional postcards?

Please submit your order through our online portal or by contacting your designated Pampered Chef representative. Be sure to include the quantity, design, and any other necessary information in your order.

What is the cost for the additional 350 postcards?

The cost for the additional postcards will depend on the design and quantity. Please reach out to your designated Pampered Chef representative for a quote.

Can I expedite the shipping for the additional postcards?

Yes, we can expedite the shipping for an additional fee. Please let your designated Pampered Chef representative know if you would like to expedite the shipping for your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Karen K