• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Referral for Show in Bellingham, Wa

In summary, the speaker recently hosted a catalog show in Washington state, despite living in North Carolina. One of the customers mentioned wanting to host a cooking show in May, but the speaker was unable to attend due to distance. They offered to provide the name of a local consultant and requested that interested consultants email them. The speaker also suggested searching for consultants on the Pampered Chef website and mentioned connecting with a nearby consultant.
Cr8vKitchen
I recently hosted a catalog show in Washington state though I live in North Carolina. Upon contacting one of the orders, she mentioned she wanted to host a cooking show in May. Obviously, that's a bit of a commute for me so I told her I'd get her a name of a consultant in that area she could work with.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are local to Bellingham, WA and would like to 'have' this show. I'm not on CS every day so please do not message me as I won't receive it right away.

Thanks so much!

I have a consultant 29 miles away in Mt. Vernon. I'm sure she would love to have it. I'll check with her. ;)

I live in Vancouver, WA. It is a 4 hour commute one way for me but if we can't find anyone to do it that lives closer then I will.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you had a successful catalog show all the way in Washington state! That's amazing. I completely understand that it would be difficult for you to travel all the way to Bellingham, WA for a cooking show in May. I would be happy to help connect you with a local consultant in that area who can help you host the show. I will send you an email at [email protected] with the contact information of a consultant in Bellingham. Thank you for reaching out and I hope your upcoming show is a great success! Happy cooking!

Related to Referral for Show in Bellingham, Wa

1. What is a referral show in Bellingham, WA?

A referral show in Bellingham, WA is a Pampered Chef cooking show that is hosted by a customer who has been referred by another customer. It is a great way for new customers to experience our products and for the referring customer to earn free products.

2. How do I refer someone for a show in Bellingham, WA?

To refer someone for a show in Bellingham, WA, simply talk to your consultant and provide them with the name and contact information of the person you would like to refer. Your consultant will then reach out to them to schedule a show.

3. Can I refer someone who lives outside of Bellingham, WA?

Yes, you can refer someone who lives outside of Bellingham, WA. Our referral program is available for all locations within the United States.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a referral show in Bellingham, WA?

Hosting a referral show in Bellingham, WA comes with many benefits. You will get to experience our products firsthand, learn new recipes, and earn free products based on the sales from your show. Plus, you get to spend quality time with your friends and family while cooking and having fun.

5. Is there a limit to how many people I can refer for a show in Bellingham, WA?

No, there is no limit to how many people you can refer for a show in Bellingham, WA. The more people you refer, the more chances you have to earn free products. So go ahead and spread the word about Pampered Chef and our amazing referral program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • BeaLorene