• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having a 9/10/11 Show at 12:13Pm

In summary, Karlene received a lot of great ideas from the community for ideas to incorporate into her upcoming show. Some ideas were for fun activities, while others were more practical (like offering 15% off orders to those who show up on time). There is also the possibility of hosting a Counting Party to celebrate Back-to-School.
kreaser
Gold Member
HI all
one of my consultants is having a show on Sept 10, 2011 with the start time of 12:13pm...clever...huh?
So she asked me to brainstorm on anything fun that she could incorporate into her show that day for guests...
so if anyone has any fun ideas please post them here!
thanks bunches
karlene

If at least 14 people are there on time, she could give 15% off their orders!

THAT might encourage a few to "bring-a-friend"!

15% off their orders would be quite a bite out of commission...maybe have a drawing for someone to win 15% off their order. Then take 16 tools (including all the little things-tool turn around, peelers, knives, etc), make fajitas in the dcb - takes 17 minutes, have them ask 18 questions about your business, name 19 of their favorite tools, and 20 reasons to host a show.

something special for each number 1-8

1st person to arrive, get's X (something good!)
2nd person free shipping
3rd free rub
4th, 5th.... you can fill in as you see fit.

kreaser said:
HI all
one of my consultants is having a show on Sept 10, 2011 with the start time of 12:13pm...clever...huh?
So she asked me to brainstorm on anything fun that she could incorporate into her show that day for guests...
so if anyone has any fun ideas please post them here!
thanks bunches
karlene

HAHA..no advise..but that was my original pick for my wedding date..time and all.

How about this:

In celebration of Back-to-School, we're having a Counting Party!

1 Lucky person is going to win 2 pc Small Bamboo Set (#2047 $5.50), 3 Quikut Paring Knives (#1258 $5.00) and the new Chocolate Cookbook … because we all know Chocolate is to die 4 (#2456 $7.50)!!! 5 Season’s Best Cookbooks so you can share with friends (#1934 @ $1.00 each = $5.00), 6 pc Measuring Spoon Set (#2308 $8.00), 7 pc Measuring Cup Set (#2257 $15.00) and 8 Corn Cob Nobs (#2455 $4.00)

The fun will happen on 9/10/11 at 12:13

But don’t be late! If 14 people are there on time somebody’s going to win 15% off their order!​

Items 2-8 are a $50 value. She can choose to add it on the customer's order to help the show sales or she can do it in advance as a personal order and save.

thanks everyone for these awesome ideas..i will forward these on to her..you are all so clever...thanks again
karlene

I love it Sheila!

thanks Sherri Lynn!

1. What is the benefit of having a 9/10/11 show at 12:13pm?

Having a 9/10/11 show at 12:13pm is a unique and memorable time that will stick in the minds of your guests. It also allows for a fun and creative theme surrounding the numbers 9, 10, 11, and 12.

2. Will there be any special promotions or discounts during the 9/10/11 show at 12:13pm?

Yes, as a special bonus for hosting a 9/10/11 show at 12:13pm, you and your guests will receive 10% off all Pampered Chef products purchased during the show.

3. How long will the 9/10/11 show at 12:13pm last?

The show will typically last around 2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the products being demonstrated. However, it is always up to the host to decide when the show should end.

4. Can I invite friends and family who are not local to attend the 9/10/11 show at 12:13pm?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers virtual party options where guests can join in from anywhere in the world. Just let your consultant know if you have any guests who would like to participate remotely.

5. What should I expect during the 9/10/11 show at 12:13pm?

During the show, your consultant will demonstrate a variety of Pampered Chef products and share tips and recipes. There will also be opportunities for guests to ask questions, place orders, and potentially win prizes. It will be a fun and informative event for everyone involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mgranich
Replies
Views
ccooley
Replies
Views
Boomerjojo