• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Host Wins 10 Saute Pan and Books 4 Parties: A Success Story!

In summary, the host got the call that her husband had been let go from his job. Luckily, she had her cell phone with her and was able to talk to the telemarketer. The host and another cheffer both won prizes - the cheffer won the 10" saute pan and the host won the 4 bookings.
pampchefrhondab
I couldn't belive it! Yes, my host got the call! Luckily she had her cell phone right there with her. It was the only number I had at the time I registered the show, and she also ended up having the party in the garage so who knows if we would have heard the inside phone ringing! She won the 10" saute pan (and so did I):)

She was so happy - and so am I. It was very exciting.

I also got 4 bookings. One is for the booking blitz they are having from Aug. 11-16!! I got another one for August, one in Sept. and one for November:)!

Last edited:
Congrats!! My host and I were so wanting the phone to ring tonight, but no such luck. Glad another Cheffer won though, and great for you on the bookings!

Awesome for both of you - congratulations! Look for your name on CC in a few days!

Congratulations! It is so cool to see winners come from here!

Congrats!!
I love seeing winners here.

I had a false alarm at my show tonite. The phone rang, and my host got excited as it was a different area code. So we all quieted down, and then listened to her politely tell the telemarketer to remove her from thier list. :(

I have one more chance tomorrow...

congrats! :):)

Yay! That's HOW MANY cheffers that are winners in this now???

I'm excited for the booking blitz including SATURDAY ... I hope I can pursuade my host who canceled for tomorrow to claim Friday or Saturday ... she missed out on the chance to win cookware (and I won it anyway at conference!) and now we have a chance to win CUTLERY!

janetupnorth said:
Awesome for both of you - congratulations! Look for your name on CC in a few days!

Wow I win cookware and my "name in lights" too!! I'm so excited:)!

I have to tell everyone it was a very good day today. My husband did not lose his job (they had cut backs of a lot of people today), my daughter got registered for college and into all the classes she needs for her major and is qualified for enough in Stafford loans to pay for it (my husband was worried), and my host and I won!

I'm afraid it will turn around tomorrow - or maybe I should buy a lotto ticket:p!

Thanks everyone! I hope you win tomorrow Lauri!

Congrats---it's so exciting, isn't it?!!!:)

Yes, it's very exciting. I can't wait for the pan so show up on my front door:)!

Related to Exciting Host Wins 10 Saute Pan and Books 4 Parties: A Success Story!

What is "My Host Was a Winner:)"?

"My Host Was a Winner:)" is a rewards program for Pampered Chef hosts who have a successful party or event.

How does the program work?

When a host has a qualifying party, they earn points based on the total sales and the number of guests in attendance. These points can then be redeemed for exclusive products and discounts.

What are the benefits of being a "My Host Was a Winner:)" host?

As a host, you can earn free or discounted products, as well as access to exclusive host-only products. You also have the opportunity to earn additional rewards by hosting multiple parties.

How do I become a "My Host Was a Winner:)" host?

To become a host, simply schedule a party or event with a Pampered Chef consultant. Your consultant will help you plan and host a successful party, and you will automatically be enrolled in the "My Host Was a Winner:)" program.

Are there any restrictions or limitations?

Yes, there are certain qualifications that must be met in order to be eligible for the "My Host Was a Winner:)" program. These include a minimum sales amount and number of guests in attendance. Your consultant can provide more details and answer any specific questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies