• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Show Was a Winner Tonight Too!

In summary, Doreen from HO called and told my host that she had won the 10" Stainless Saute Pan and guests would be receiving the Smoky BBQ Rub. My show was a winner tonight too!
Denise O
My Show Was A Winner Tonight TOO!

I warned my host we could get a call. The first time the phone rang, it was a false alarm and then I kind of forgot about it. Then Doreen from HO called. We had to do the group "Woo Hoo" thing and then she told my host that she had won the 10" Stainless Saute Pan, then spoke to me, asking a few details and mentioning that I would be getting the same pan and guests receiving the Smoky BBQ Rub too. HOW EXCITING! Funny thing, after reading the posts from last night, I just had a winning feeling!!!! I feel so blessed! It really perked up the Mexican Fiesta party!

Whoo hoo!!!
I love hearing the winning stories.
It's making up for my cancelled show tonite.

Congrats! I love free things and blessings!

That's awesome! We have another winner!! :D

Cool! That's awesome!

I was glad to see that someone outside of Illinois had received the call. I wonder if they will be trying for one from every State, or District in our line up? Sort of nice to see them spread the wealth around.

Fun, fun, fun!

I'm glad to see so many of us winning. I have a show on Friday, we'll see what happens.

Congrats to all our winners! Well, really, anyone who is on CS is a WINNER! :) But y'all are extra winners now!

Woo Hoo! Congrats!

Congrats!

The phone rang a couple times at my show, but, alas, no HO call for us...maybe Thursday :D

Congrats! :)

This is just so wild!! Congrats!

That is awesome! I wonder who will be the winner tomorrow night from CS?

Happy dancin!!;)

Congrats it is great seeing some people winning this :) so if i am thinking right that is 3 now :) and we still got the rest of the week !!!!

Thanks everyone for being the cheerleaders you are! I went to bed right after I posted and was so pleased to wake up to all the response! Good luck to all of you holding parties today, tomorrow and Friday!

Congrats! WOOO HOOO!! Here's to hoping we win tonight!!

Where are you in Michigan? I'm from Lapeer!!!

I'm in Saginaw, not too far from you!

I'm so excited for you!!!

Congrats---my host & I were winners last night too!

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, nice to see so many winners. I thought it was 5 per night, but in reading the Incentive Sheet over again, I see they are calling 50 shows each night!!!! Good luck everyone!

Denise O said:

I grew up in Perry....but now I'm on the West Side of the State.

Welcome Denise! Congrats!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denise O said:

Saginaw! Man, I need to go visit my dad. I miss it up there. Especially Autumn!

WooHoo! That's great!!!!!!!

congrats!!!

Woo Hoo! That's great!

lacychef said:
Congrats---my host & I were winners last night too!

Too cool! Woo hoo!

1. How did you win the 10" Stainless Saute Pan and the Smoky BBQ Rub at your Pampered Chef show?

I won these prizes by having a successful Pampered Chef show and receiving a call from Doreen at HO.

2. What is the "Woo Hoo" thing that Doreen mentioned during the call?

The "Woo Hoo" thing is a group celebration that Pampered Chef representatives do when they have good news to share with hosts or consultants.

3. Is it common for hosts to win prizes at Pampered Chef shows?

Yes, it is common for hosts to win prizes at Pampered Chef shows as a thank you for hosting and helping make the show successful.

4. What did Doreen ask for during the call?

Doreen asked for some details about the show and also mentioned that the consultant (in this case, the writer) would also be receiving the 10" Stainless Saute Pan and guests would be receiving the Smoky BBQ Rub as well.

5. How did winning these prizes enhance the writer's party experience?

Winning these prizes added to the excitement and success of the party, making it even more enjoyable for the writer and her guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedval
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
Replies