• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Canceled Show for Tonight....

In summary, Becky's show was canceled this morning because of the host's son being really sick with the flu. However, she managed to keep the show running by emailing customers and talking to them for a long time this morning. She also managed to book two new shows.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
My show tonight was canceled this morning because of the host's son being really sick with the flu.....I was disappointed, but all day long she has been emailing me orders. She talked to me quite a while this morning about what the best sellers were with the new products, etc...., and what the new theme shows were, and host bonuses coming up...and then she started making her cancellation calls. I offered to help her, but she said she was fine doing the calls.

She just called to close her show - at $561! AND 2 Bookings! How awesome is that? What an incredible host.

Now - before you all start telling me to recruit her - I've been trying to recruit her for almost 3 years! She has a show every 6 months, and this one is the lowest show she's ever had. The one she had in Oct. was $1100. She always tells me she doesn't want to sell, she just wants to buy! She has been a huge supporter of my business from the time we first met. I'm just thrilled that this show will still count during the conference incentive period!

WHOHOO!!!! That is an awesome show for not doing a demo! I'd give her a special "thank you" for all the work she did!You're ALMOST to the free conference Becky - WHOHOO!

janetupnorth said:
WHOHOO!!!! That is an awesome show for not doing a demo!

I'd give her a special "thank you" for all the work she did!

You're ALMOST to the free conference Becky - WHOHOO!

I'm getting closer! This is such an accomplishment for me ~ it's one of those goals I've always had, but never been able to make....so I am so excited about it.:D

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm getting closer! This is such an accomplishment for me ~ it's one of those goals I've always had, but never been able to make....so I am so excited about it.:D

It's all in HIS timing...

Great (well, better than $0 sales with a cancelled show...)

Good luck with the FREE registration!

That is awesome, Becky! I love to hear about those motivated hosts. I will be lucky to submit $500 for the whole promotional period, nevermind one show.

janetupnorth said:
It's all in HIS timing...
That is the whole deal. God has a plan - always.

That's so awesome Becky!! Congrats!!

that's better than some of my shows. period.

way to go!

wow - what a great host! i know you have worked on her for 3 years....i wonder what the deep reason is that she won't jump on the wagon and earn real $$ not just host rewards?

Way to go Becky! You are on a roll.

susanr613 said:
wow - what a great host! i know you have worked on her for 3 years....i wonder what the deep reason is that she won't jump on the wagon and earn real $$ not just host rewards?

She doesn't need to work - and she doesn't want to. She actually is a "consultant" for beauticontrol, and CM - but both of those are just for the discount, and she lets all of her friends buy from her using her discount. I imagine that if PC was set up so that people could work it that way, she would become a PC consultant too.

Not bad...not bad at all

That's great Becky! Gotta love those great supporters:)

1. Can I reschedule my canceled show for another date?

Yes, you can absolutely reschedule your canceled show for another date. Please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to discuss potential dates and availability.

2. Will I still receive the host rewards for my canceled show?

Yes, you will still receive host rewards for your canceled show as long as your guests have already placed their orders. Your consultant will work with you to ensure you receive all of your rewards.

3. Why was my show canceled?

There could be a variety of reasons why your show was canceled. It could be due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather, illness, or emergencies. Your consultant will communicate with you to explain the reason for the cancellation.

4. Can I still place an order from the canceled show?

Yes, you can still place an order from the canceled show. Please contact your consultant to place your order and ensure you receive any applicable host rewards or specials.

5. What happens to the orders that were placed for my canceled show?

If your show was canceled before any orders were placed, your consultant will work with you to reschedule the show. If orders were already placed, they will be processed and delivered as usual. Your consultant will keep you updated on the status of your orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefa
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • TheFreddiesCook