• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Show Canceled: Heartbreaking News for Host and Guests

In summary, the host for the show tonight had to cancel due to her son's girlfriend being in a serious car accident. The host is at the hospital with her and it is uncertain if she will make it. Despite feeling bad about not having the show and potentially not reaching the $6000 level, the conversation shifts to offering support and prayers for the family. The host suggests making calls for the host and the conversation ends with hope for positive news and blessings for all involved.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
My host for my show tonight just called - she was supposed to have 19 guests - and canceled!:cry:

Her son's girlfriend was just in a serious car accident, and is in the hospital with head injuries.......and they won't know for a while if she is going to make it.

I feel bad - told her not to worry about it - we would touch base next week.

BUT - I'm so bummed about not having the show - this may mean I don't make the $6000 level!:cry: (I know - selfish and horribly callous of me, but still how I feel!)

Everything happens for a reason. Even if she has the show in Dec. couldnt you submit it for November? (I know we arent supposed to do this but in your circumstance...I probably would).

Let's hope the girl and her family make it through. Prayers to them!

Becky - Honor the family and pray for them and I am sure God will bless you in the long wrong...there is a reason for everything!I know it is your time and not your job necessarily but if you have the phone #s maybe offer to make the calls for her to help her out...(just thinking of ways you can minister to your host).

janetupnorth said:
Becky - Honor the family and pray for them and I am sure God will bless you in the long wrong...there is a reason for everything!

I know it is your time and not your job necessarily but if you have the phone #s maybe offer to make the calls for her to help her out...(just thinking of ways you can minister to your host).

At first she told me "no" for calling people - but she is at the hospital, and her phone battery is getting low - so she did just call back and ask me to get a hold of some of the people (past hosts and guests) that I would have #'s for........I'm doing that right now!:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
At first she told me "no" for calling people - but she is at the hospital, and her phone battery is getting low - so she did just call back and ask me to get a hold of some of the people (past hosts and guests) that I would have #'s for........I'm doing that right now!:thumbup:

That is nice and I'm sure your guests will remember that kind gesture when she does have the show. I hope it turns out well! For her family and you...

God bless you Becky... these accidents bring life and how quickly it can change totally into perspective. I pray that God shows you His blessings in an even more powerful way than reaching the $6000 level ... and then maybe get's you to that level as well! Be blessed!

Sorry Becky. Wasn't it nice to have the night off, though. It's still possible to make $6000 isn't it? You just never know.

Oh...I hope she is doing better this morning! Any news?

Let us know how the girl is doing. How tragic. I am sure that your host can't even think straight right now and her son is probably beside himself. You may have missed the $6000 but you will have gained much respect for helping her in her time of need. You WILL be rewarded 2 fold!

I don't want to bug her right now - I haven't heard any other news yet. I may call her friend Kathy (who she booked from) to see if she knows something.

What a horrible way to go into the Holidays. Lets pray they all have some news to be very thankful for today!

1. What happens if my show gets canceled?

If your show gets canceled, you and your guests will not be able to attend the event. This means you will not be able to earn rewards or discounts on products, and your guests will not be able to make purchases at the show.

2. Why would my show get canceled?

There are a few reasons why a show may get canceled. It could be due to unforeseen circumstances such as extreme weather, illness, or personal emergencies. It could also be because the host is no longer able to fulfill their hosting responsibilities.

3. Will I still be able to earn host rewards if my show is canceled?

If your show gets canceled, unfortunately you will not be able to earn host rewards. However, we understand that circumstances may arise that are out of your control, so please reach out to your consultant to discuss alternative options.

4. Can I reschedule my show if it gets canceled?

Yes, you can absolutely reschedule your show if it gets canceled. Just reach out to your consultant to discuss a new date and time that works for both you and your guests.

5. What happens to the orders that were already placed for my canceled show?

If your show gets canceled, any orders that were placed by your guests will still be processed and shipped. However, they will not count towards your host rewards or contribute to the total show sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_izzybella
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
  • Chefstover2