• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wahoo! My Host Was a Winner Too!

In summary, the caller ID said "it IS PC!", and then the host read the caller id and said "it IS PC!". It was so exciting - everybody was cheering. The host gave Lacey the skillet, and she was so happy.
lacychef
The phone rang about 15 minutes into the show, & I said "maybe it's PC!". Then the host read the caller id & said "it IS PC!". It was so exciting---everybody was cheering! What made it even better was it was family; my host is my dh's aunt:) I kinda forgot that I get the skillet too! The HO lady said, "well YOU are doing the work, of course you get one!" Wahoo!

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:balloon:

WOO HOO!!!!
:chef:Congratulations!!:chef:

Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I am so HAPPY for you Lacey!!!! That is great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how fun! :D:D

YEA LACY!!!!

I'm so happy for you!

Did you get some bookings for August from people wanting a repeat?:D

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks all!

Deb, nice new avatar:cool:

Becky, I did get a booking, but for Sept!

Congrats I think we are up to 4 people from CS winning so far. Sorry I am keeping a mental count hehe

Congratulations, Lacy! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my Friday night host. She really wants to get the SS cookware but her DH won't let her - he thinks it's too expensive. Perhaps if she wins a piece (or the whole set???) he'll change his mind!

Yay to all the Cheffers who have won so far!

How Cool!! Enjoy!!

That is so exciting!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow cool! Congrats to you and your host and to all the others who won the drawings!

Yeah Lacy! This is going to be your year!

I'm confused - is it the 10" Skillet w/ Lid or the 10" Saute Pan that they get?

This is awesome! I bet your host and guests were excited too!

Yeah Lacy!!

So cool to "know" someone who won!!

Cross your fingers for my Friday night show, too!!

That is awesome. We have so many winner's among us.

Yeah Lacy! I am so happy for you! That is awesome!

Congrats Lacy! Finally something AWESOME sent your way!!!

YEA! CONGRATS!
No shows for me this week. I had 5 last week. WHEW! Originally had one for todasy and tomorrow but they rescheduled. Oh well. I do have 2 for the August promo though!

Way To Go Lacy!!!!:D

HOW COOL!!!
I have a show for tomorrow, but my host is MIA!!:mad:

Linda, it's the 10" Saute Pan....bummer, I was thinking it was the covered skillet which I was wanting more....but that's okay, I'll still take it:)
I still can't believe we won! But.....I really did visualize HO calling, her answering the phone & being all excited...I think the theory of visualizing what you want really does work sometimes!

That is sooo Marvey Lacy! WOO HOO!

Thanks Lacy! I got confused as to which one they were giving away since the 10" skillet is open stock in the fall.

Congrats again!

Congratulations Lacey!!! I can only imagine the excitement in everyone after that call!

smspamperedchef said:
YEA! CONGRATS!
No shows for me this week. I had 5 last week. WHEW! Originally had one for todasy and tomorrow but they rescheduled. Oh well. I do have 2 for the August promo though!

Sharon, 5 shows last week, that's awesome!! :D
I have heard some people talking about the August promo, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have more info on that??

PChef_ang said:
Congratulations Lacey!!! I can only imagine the excitement in everyone after that call!

Sharon, 5 shows last week, that's awesome!! :D
I have heard some people talking about the August promo, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have more info on that??

It's still up in the air as to if there's really a promo or not....I'm getting ready to call HO!

letscook04 said:
HOW COOL!!!
I have a show for tomorrow, but my host is MIA!!:mad:

Well that STINKS!!! Hope you find her real soon!

woo hoo Lacy!! That's wonderful! I hope you enjoy your new pan!

Thanks Chris! I really need to try the stainless....have the 8" but haven't used it yet:blushing: I'm such a nonstick girl!

WOOHOO! :thumbup::thumbup:

Related to Wahoo! My Host Was a Winner Too!

1. What is "Wahoo! My Host Was a Winner Too!"?

"Wahoo! My Host Was a Winner Too!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where the host of a party has the chance to win a prize along with their guests.

2. How does the "Wahoo!" promotion work?

During the party, the host's phone number is entered into a random drawing. If their number is selected, they win a prize in addition to any other rewards they may receive as the host of the party.

3. What types of prizes can hosts win through "Wahoo!"?

The prizes offered through the "Wahoo!" promotion vary, but often include popular Pampered Chef products or gift cards.

4. Do all Pampered Chef parties qualify for the "Wahoo!" promotion?

Yes, all Pampered Chef parties are automatically entered into the "Wahoo!" promotion, as long as the host's phone number is provided at the time of booking.

5. Can consultants also participate in the "Wahoo!" promotion?

No, the "Wahoo!" promotion is only available to hosts of Pampered Chef parties. However, consultants may still be eligible for other promotions and rewards offered by the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise O
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • pamperedval
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • pc_jessica