• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wahoo, I Just Heard From an August Host That She Is Ordering the

put the cookware on sale for the first week of September, and offer a 60% off coupon for the first week. That way, people who are interested can purchase the cookware without feeling like they're overspending.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
Wahoo, I just heard from an August host that she is ordering the griddle and stir-fry skillet for her half off items (230 points!) Plus my 500 for attending conference....and I know that my SIL is going to order about $300 in cookware because my brother gave her a GC for their anniversary..... and I am buying myself a few things....including the exec 7pc set! Oh, and I have a bunch of customers that are excited too. YAYYYYYY! :)I'd love to hear how everyone else is doing!?

Last edited:
ptsalready have a host taking the 5 and 7 pc exec for half price, and another host taking the exec skillet half price, plus got the 500 for conference so up to 1195 in points...yeah

Ok so I have a question. You have to be the host of a party to get this special right. Well I have a past hostess that wants to buy the 7-piece set, but she just moved and will be just settling in so she was wondering does her one order count as a show?

pampered_rae said:
Ok so I have a question. You have to be the host of a party to get this special right. Well I have a past hostess that wants to buy the 7-piece set, but she just moved and will be just settling in so she was wondering does her one order count as a show?

Did you put in a booking for herself, from her show that she already held?

How are you guys marketing this? I am thinking that I will have a difficult time to sell the cookware, because people here find it costs too much. In the (almost) year that I have been doing PC, I haven't sold any cookware!!! :eek:

Any tips would be greatly appreciated, because I did set a goal to get the 5-pce set of Executive cookware!!

I am having a party tomorrow, and with what the host wants (she wants cookware!) and from the orders she has already gotten, I will have more than 1000 points from one show! I am excited. I didn't go to conference, so I am happy to have earned those points so far!My goal is to get the 7 piece stainless set! Hopefully I will get there! I have one more show scheduled for this month, and about 4 for September.

PChefPEI said:
How are you guys marketing this? I am thinking that I will have a difficult time to sell the cookware, because people here find it costs too much. In the (almost) year that I have been doing PC, I haven't sold any cookware!!! :eek:

Any tips would be greatly appreciated, because I did set a goal to get the 5-pce set of Executive cookware!!

Well, at 60% off any one set or piece in Sept.- that seems like it would be enticing for all hosts......and you get full retail credit even for the 60% off and free.

pampered_rae said:
You could put in her order for a set as a guest order on a show under her name. That would give her a show total high enough to qualify her for the host bonus.

Of course, it's also bending the truth and probably against policy to do that.

PChefPEI said:

When people hear the 60% off phrase, they have been jumping on the bandwagon! And like Ann just said, I offer them to book their own show off their show #1 so that they can get additional pieces/sets at 60% off.

Great idea ladies about booking a show off their own show! Thanks! :) I'll see how it goes.......I WANT THAT COOKWARE!!! :D

PChefPEI said:

This is the BEST idea I've heard so far on how to market the cookware! I can't remember the consultant's name who shared this to give her credit... it was shared on a director's call with our NED. Anyway, how she is saying it (and how I am planning on saying it) is "IN SEPTEMBER, BUY A SET OF COOKWARE AND RECEIVE A SECOND SET 60% OFF!" And then go on to explain that they can get the 5-piece set (or whatever) and then get the 7-piece set 60% off! I LOVED THAT!!!!

Hope that helps! :D

Well I have 4 shows for Sept. That is about it. I did just sell the 12in skillet...to bad it wasn't on an Aug show....I am going to earn something darn it!!

If a host uses some of her FPV towards cookware do we still get credit for it?

jbarnhill said:
If a host uses some of her FPV towards cookware do we still get credit for it?

Yep. From the flier:

Receive 1 point for each $1 in cookware sales, redeemable for your choice of The Pampered Chef® Stainless Cookware and The Pampered Chef® Executive Cookware. You receive points toward the full retail value of cookware, even if hosts select cookware using their Free Product Value, discounted and half-price options, or as a Monthly Host Special.

The September Host Special applies to your Pan-O-Rama sales totals at the full retail value.

So I am really bummed now.... I was all excited because my mom did a show in February for me, and I rebooked her for later in the year, so that she could get more cookware later on...well september would be the perfect month! BUT....her show was on 2/16, so sept 1 will be over 6 months from her other show :( ....she won't be eligible for the booking benefit, right?

No but she can still do an August show for you and book off herself or have someone else book off her to get it.

Woo Hoo - as of this morning I already have enough Pan O Rama points to get the 12" covered stainless skillet!!!

dannyzmom said:
Woo Hoo - as of this morning I already have enough Pan O Rama points to get the 12" covered stainless skillet!!!

Congrats! :) ...I am shooting for the same for my 1st free pan!

I'm bummed! I had a host who just yesterday used her 1/2 off products to get the 5 & 7 piece set, and the DBG........she had a booking for Sept - but wants to use the 60% for that to get the SS covered 12" Skillet.........I was really excited - until I figured out that Pan-O-Rama didn't start until today!:(

Oh well! I do have 6 shows booked for Sept already! Those will all have at least host and past host purchasing cookware!:D

Wow Carolyn, that is great. Way to go.

I am up to 1,500 points in PanORama, and have 2 hosts that are doing catalog shows in Sept to get cookware sets at 60% off. This is awesom!!!!:D:D

My sister had a July show & ordered the 5pc Exec. set. She had 3 Sept. bookings from her show. She wants the 7 pc Exec set & the double burner griddle then. She was gonna order the 12 pc 1/2 price thing till I pointed out the 60% deal. She decided to do it that way so it isn't so much from her piggy bank at once.

My goal is the 12 covered SS skillet & the 10" SS skillet. If I earn more, then I want the Exec. Stirfry, griddle, or double burner griddle.

Yeah!! I had a host order 2 sets of the 5+7 Host Specials and a Saute Pan! I went to conference, too....ordered my 12 inch Stainless Steel Skillet and lid with points to spare!!

This is such a great program!

Congrats to all who have the points already & those that are on their way!

1. How can I place an order for the "Wahoo, I Just Heard From an August Host That She Is Ordering the" product?

To place an order for this product, simply contact your August host and let them know which item you would like to purchase. They will add it to their order and you can pay through them.

2. Is the "Wahoo, I Just Heard From an August Host That She Is Ordering the" product limited edition?

Yes, this product is only available for purchase through August hosts and is limited edition. Make sure to take advantage of this opportunity while it lasts!

3. Can I still order the "Wahoo, I Just Heard From an August Host That She Is Ordering the" product if I missed the party?

Yes, you can still order this product even if you missed the party. Just reach out to your August host and they will be happy to add your order to their party.

4. How long will it take for my "Wahoo, I Just Heard From an August Host That She Is Ordering the" product to arrive?

The shipping time for this product will vary based on your location. Your August host will be able to give you a more accurate estimate of when you can expect your product to arrive.

5. Can I earn host rewards when ordering the "Wahoo, I Just Heard From an August Host That She Is Ordering the" product?

Yes, host rewards can still be earned when ordering this product through an August host. Just make sure to discuss this with your host and they will be able to provide you with more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies