• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Did an Adjustment for a Executive Stir-Fry Skillet. Host Made

In summary, the host received a damaged skillet and had to do a return. The host received a new skillet and the postage paid label.
Shawnna
Gold Member
I just did an adjustment for a Executive Stir-Fry Skillet. Host made the glazed pecans and used the bamboo spatula. When cleaning the skillet noticed there were scratches all in the finish in the bottom of the pan...fairly deep scratches. Just received the skillet on Tuesday. So, I did the adjustment and received an email telling me to send the skillet back and then they would send a replacement. I emailed back asking if they were going to send a FedEx pickup because she had only had the skillet 3 days. They replied that they will send a US Postal Service return label. They also said the new skillet would ship in 2-3 business days.

I have never returned anything with the Post Office. What is up with that? Have you guys returned stuff through the PO?

it's a postage paid label. All she needs to do is box it up, put the label on it and take it to the post office. They will take care of the rest, and it will not cost her anything

I realize that it is postage paid, but I think is unusual to send it USPS and that I had to specifically ask for a postage paid label. Normally they say "FedEx will be out within 2 business days to pick up your package". The postal service here stinks! They stay backed up all the time. Sometimes you receive stuff that was postmarked weeks ago.

Might take HO weeks to receive the skillet. I am glad the second email said they would send the replacement in a few days...the first email said they wouldn't send it until they received the damaged skillet.

Shawnna~

You may want to call HO back and tell them about your po conditions. They might change their minds and have Fed Ex pick it up.

They tried to get me to do that with one of my hosts (one that seems to have the WORST luck in having missing items, then the replacement item they sent was damaged, and on and on...) and I really did not want to inconvenience her ANY MORE so I said "can't you just have fed ex pick it up? She is irritated enough with all of these problems so I don't want to ask her to stop at the PO." They changed and had fed ex get it from her.

I had a host use the skillet with the bamboo spoons and it scratched the bottom of the skillet. The host had given me the skillet because I told her I would take care of it. This happened within 30 days of the show being shipped. I called HO and they said they would ship her the new skillet and would send me the postage paid label. The host got the skillet within a week of me calling and I am still waiting on the label. It has been almost a month since I called.

Well, I have the skillet, so I will be doing the return. I don't mind stopping at the PO...I just thought it was odd. I hope they send the new skillet quickly and I hope they send the label quickly because I don't want that box sitting here for a month. It will be in the way. I will say that I have never had any problems with returns. HO is really great with customer service.

I just had to do a return and they sent me a UPS label! UPS????

For returns they use the cheapest service for the rate back to them. FedEx is cheapest/quickest out, but coming back, cost prevails over speed sometimes.

Okay, I received the new skillet and the label. I opened the skillet and the non-stick finish is bubbled and peeling in a spot. So, now I have to contact them again. I am glad my host is a friend. Hope this return goes as quickly as the last one.

1. How do I adjust the heat on the Executive Stir-Fry Skillet?

To adjust the heat on the Executive Stir-Fry Skillet, simply turn the temperature control knob located on the side of the skillet. Turning it clockwise will increase the heat, while turning it counterclockwise will decrease the heat.

2. Can I use metal utensils with the Executive Stir-Fry Skillet?

No, we do not recommend using metal utensils with the Executive Stir-Fry Skillet as they may scratch the non-stick surface. We suggest using silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils instead.

3. How do I clean the Executive Stir-Fry Skillet?

The Executive Stir-Fry Skillet is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water to prolong the life of the non-stick surface. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers to prevent damage.

4. What is the capacity of the Executive Stir-Fry Skillet?

The Executive Stir-Fry Skillet has a capacity of 12 inches in diameter and can hold up to 4 quarts of food. This makes it perfect for cooking large meals for both small and large families.

5. Can the Executive Stir-Fry Skillet be used on all stovetop surfaces?

Yes, the Executive Stir-Fry Skillet is designed to be used on all stovetop surfaces, including electric, gas, and induction stoves. It is also safe to use in the oven up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • pc_momof3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies