• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Was Chosen to Host a Xbox Experience Party

In summary, an Xbox Experience Party is a fun and interactive event where guests can try out the latest Xbox games, accessories, and features. The party kit includes all necessary materials and instructions for the host, and they can also contact their Pampered Chef consultant for additional support. You do not need to own an Xbox to host a party, as one will be provided in the kit. Children are welcome to attend, but it is recommended that those under 13 are accompanied by an adult. Quick and easy finger foods are suggested for the party, and recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I was chosen to host one of the Xbox experience parties from house party. Wahoo! It sounds like it is going to be alot of fun!:D

That is awesome!! :)
I signed up for that one but have not gotten chosen yet. My son wants it really bad!!

WOW! That is really neat! Being a 360 lover, I understand your excitement!

Let us know how it goes, please.

I got chosen too~ woo-hoo, my son is going to be soo excited!!! Not sure what to do now though. Help from you experienced Housepartiers?????

I never heard one way or the other if I was accepted.:( Would I have heard something by now?

Not sure, this is my 1st time just got the e-mail today.

Do you have to have an XBox for this party? I don't so I didn't sign up.

Yes, you do have to have an xbox-i didn't sign up either.

I was picked as well! I can't wait until our party package arrives! :D

PampMomof3 said:
I was picked as well! I can't wait until our party package arrives! :D

I received my package on Monday. Wahoo!

What are these and how do they work??

1. What is an Xbox Experience Party?

An Xbox Experience Party is a fun and interactive event where you and your guests can try out the latest Xbox games, accessories, and features. It's a great opportunity to gather with friends and family and experience the excitement of gaming together.

2. How do I host an Xbox Experience Party?

If you have been chosen to host an Xbox Experience Party, congratulations! You will receive a party kit with all the necessary materials and instructions to host a successful event. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for any additional support or questions.

3. Do I need to have an Xbox to host a party?

No, you do not need to own an Xbox to host a party. The party kit will include an Xbox console and all the necessary equipment for your guests to play with. However, if you do have an Xbox, you are welcome to use it for the party as well.

4. Can I invite children to the Xbox Experience Party?

Yes, the Xbox Experience Party is suitable for all ages. However, we recommend that children under the age of 13 are accompanied by an adult. The party kit will include age-appropriate games and activities for all guests to enjoy.

5. What kind of food should I provide for the party?

The Xbox Experience Party is all about having fun and playing games, so we suggest serving easy and quick snacks that won't interfere with the gaming experience. Finger foods, such as chips, popcorn, and mini sandwiches, are great options. You can also check out our recipes on the Pampered Chef website for some delicious and easy party food ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampermejolene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies