• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got Chosen to Host a Better Homes & Gardens Cookie Swap House Party!!

In summary, Trina got the Xbox One and Lisa got a reject letter, but both are hopeful for the Ziploc party in February.
tmo2008
Has anyone else been chosen for this one? I think it will be fun...How have the others who have done these gone? Have you enjoyed them?

Trina

Congrats, that is the one I am hoping for. I got the x-box one, but really want this one :)

I havent heard yet, but I am currently doing the Philly Cream Cheese one...

Trina,
I applied for that one, must not have been selected as I haven't gotten an email.

I'm currently doing the Alpine Lace one though, that's this weekend and can't wait.

Lisa

No email for me either :( But I am doing the TNT Leverage party in 9 days! I wish the party box would come! I don't even know what we're getting!

i am excited about it...I am going to incorporate it into my son's bday...my DH bday is the day after (40th)!!

How do you apply for these? I haven't really read any of the other threads on this so sorry if it's repeating...

you go to houseparty.com and you can register and apply.

I so need the one that's going to be in Feb. from ziploc and for organization. I need that for my family so badly and I can think of people right off to invite, lol. we're a bunch of pack rats.

Lisa

Congrats!! I was really hoping to get this one...but I'm guessing I haven't, since I haven't heard. Oh well...the timing could have been better anyway, considering I'm due in early to mid Dec.

Let us know all the cool goodies you get! :)

Now I keep checking my email every couple minutes thinking maybe it will come through saying I am a host. hahah! Wishful thinking!

Darn! I didn't get an e-mail either!

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I so need the one that's going to be in Feb. from ziploc and for organization. I need that for my family so badly and I can think of people right off to invite, lol. we're a bunch of pack rats.

Lisa

I signed up to get a notice for that one when it opens up too!!

Are you notified if you are not chosen?

pampermejolene said:
Now I keep checking my email every couple minutes thinking maybe it will come through saying I am a host. hahah! Wishful thinking!

HA HA, me too :)

I really want this one too!!! Right now I'm doing the Philly Cream Cheese one, the party package was awesome!! I can't wait for my party on Saturday, I am making all kinds of food and plan on having a great time!

Belle4562 said:
Are you notified if you are not chosen?
Yes, they notify you after they pick all the hosts and get confirmations... then they let teh others know they were not picked.

AND I GOT PICKED!!! I am so excited.. Practiced cookies today..the ones with the cake mix.. My day is the regular Dec 6.. already sent invitations!!

gingertannery said:
Yes, they notify you after they pick all the hosts and get confirmations... then they let teh others know they were not picked.

AND I GOT PICKED!!! I am so excited.. Practiced cookies today..the ones with the cake mix.. My day is the regular Dec 6.. already sent invitations!!

Ohhhhh I really hope I get this one! I'm doing the TNT Leverage party on the 21st, can't wait to get the box.

I made Lemon Cake mix cookies yesterday, they turned out really good!:D:chef:

I wasn't impressed with the cookies made from devil's food cake.. very fragile..cracked and broke very easily. Taste is ok.

I am stuck at work and can't check my email!!!! I had already had a cookie exchange scheduled for the 6th and thought it would just be perfect! boy oh boy is this day gonna drag!

Had hubby check mail.... boo hoo got a reject letter....aww man!

Just got my reject letter too! Oh well...maybe I'll get the ziploc party... :)

I got a reject email oh well maybe next time

vwpamperedchef said:
I havent heard yet, but I am currently doing the Philly Cream Cheese one...

I am hoping my package is at the post office when I go at lunch!:D

ChefJoyJ said:
Just got my reject letter too! Oh well...maybe I'll get the ziploc party... :)

me too!:cry: I'm soooo bummed!

I got an e-mail today saying I did not get choses since the response was so overwhelming for this one. :(

i got a reject letter as well but I was picked for the xbox and the arm and hammer this month so I can't complain!!!

I also got the reject letter :p but am hoping for ziploc on in Feb.

Can't really complain as I got picked for others so I'm hoping for awesome shows this weekend.

Anyone who won the Cream Cheese one.....are you keeping the Silver Box or recipes, or giving to Hostess?? Using as Door Prize?? I want to know what others are doing. I haven't opened it up yet.

Thanks,

Lisa

I was declined for this party. I really wanted it until they came out w/ the Ziploc party...now I want that...or maybe the Secret Life party!! My DD would love that one!!

Lisa/ChefBear said:

Can't really complain as I got picked for others so I'm hoping for awesome shows this weekend.

Anyone who won the Cream Cheese one.....are you keeping the Silver Box or recipes, or giving to Hostess?? Using as Door Prize?? I want to know what others are doing. I haven't opened it up yet.

Thanks,

Lisa

I don't incorporate the House parties in w/ my PC parties. These are just for my friends and I. I am going to use the cd's as prizes though b/c I don't like them. But I am keeping that tin of recipes!!

merego said:
I got an e-mail today saying I did not get choses since the response was so overwhelming for this one. :(

The response must be overwhelming for ALL of them! HA!:D

Lisa/ChefBear said:

Thanks,

Lisa

I don't do these parties with my PC parties, so I will keep it for myself. It's got some great recipes that I might use for my PC parties though!

I got picked for the cookie swap too!! Invites are out and I can't wait!! I'm doing mine closer to the holiday...I'm double booked for PC on the 6th. I have a PTO vendor fair and a show that night. Good luck and have fun!

I got my reject letter today too. But I got the Alpine Lace one so I am happy about that!! I can't wait to try some of the Cosmo recipes.

I also received my rejection letter yesterday. However, I am doing the X-Box one on the 22nd. :)

Didn't apply for this one but did get selected for the green works and alpine lace - I am hoping for the ziploc and secret life as well - it will be party central at my house!

I want to apply for the Ziploc one. I don't care so much about the Secret Life.

I applied for the Secret Life and will apply for Ziploc as soon as we can. Why is it that some you can apply right away, and some you have to wait?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• punkie1019
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DinaAlbert
  • Masonsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Masonsmom
  • ChefBeckyD