• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tnt Must Like Me (House Party Post)

In summary, the person was chosen for a party and they are looking forward to the party. They do not know what they are getting, but they are excited for it.
pampermejolene
Gold Member
I was chosen a few weeks ago for the Leverage party (awesome show btw, if you haven't watched it you should. Tuesdays TNT 10PM).

Just checked my email and got confirmation of the TNT Trust Me house party for January. YAY! So fun!

I, also was pick for TNT Trust Me house party:)

I am hoping for the Ziploc party ( yes I am an organizational FREAK!! :)) or the Clarol party. I didn't sign up for either TNT ones, we did get the Xbox one though.

Last edited:
Oh I signed up for the ziploc as well Mere! (I am going to Colleen's for the TNT one!! - right Coll???)

I just did the Secret Life one - it was a great one as well!!!

pampereddor said:
oh I Signed Up For The Ziploc As Well Mere! (i Am Going To Colleen's For The Tnt One!! - Right Coll???)

I Just Did The Secret Life One - It Was A Great One As Well!!!

Ziplocs Or Bust!!!!!

merego said:
I am hoping for the Ziploc party ( yes I am an organizational FREAK!! :)) or the Clarol party. I didn't sign up for either TNT ones, we did get the Xbox one though.

My son wanted the Xbox one! OH WELL!!

PamperedDor said:
Oh I signed up for the ziploc as well Mere! (I am going to Colleen's for the TNT one!! - right Coll???)

I just did the Secret Life one - it was a great one as well!!!

Sure...but I have no idea what we are getting!:p

letscook04 said:
My son wanted the Xbox one! OH WELL!!

my teenager had his friends over, and they had fun. We were at a neighbors house for another party. The remote they sent and the game were nice :)
I really wanted to BH&G cookie swap but didn't get it :(

merego said:
Ziplocs Or Bust!!!!!

Good thing Ziplocs don't bust!

Terrible! :balloon:
Where's KG when you need him!?

pampermejolene said:
Good thing Ziplocs don't bust!

Terrible! :balloon:
Where's KG when you need him!?

LOL!!! Yes that was so a KG thing - great cover Jolene!!!

AND Mere - ya like totally we should get the ziploc one - like what if we don't - like OMG I will cry - OH Shirley - we are so 80's!! LOL

Colleen - I will bring the wine and cosmos!!! LOL- you got cheese right!

PamperedDor said:
LOL!!! Yes that was so a KG thing - great cover Jolene!!!

AND Mere - ya like totally we should get the ziploc one - like what if we don't - like OMG I will cry - OH Shirley - we are so 80's!! LOL

Colleen - I will bring the wine and cosmos!!! LOL- you got cheese right!

They should have an 8O's house party theme.... Laverne, how awesome would that be, so tubular!!!! Just got an e-mail about the velveeta game day one, signing up now!!!!

merego said:
They should have an 8O's house party theme.... Laverne, how awesome would that be, so tubular!!!! Just got an e-mail about the velveeta game day one, signing up now!!!!

80's party theme would be awsome!!:D

I did not sign up for the velveeta game day (I really do not need any more cheese) LOL

1. What is Tnt Must Like Me?

Tnt Must Like Me is a fun and interactive party game that involves rolling dice and completing challenges. It's a great way to break the ice and get everyone involved at your Pampered Chef house party!

2. How do you play Tnt Must Like Me?

To play Tnt Must Like Me, each player takes turns rolling the dice and completing the corresponding challenge. The challenges range from acting out a scene to answering a trivia question. The first player to reach the end of the game board wins!

3. What supplies do I need for Tnt Must Like Me?

The game comes with everything you need to play, including the game board, dice, and challenge cards. However, you may want to have some extra pens or markers on hand for certain challenges.

4. Is Tnt Must Like Me appropriate for all ages?

Tnt Must Like Me is recommended for ages 12 and up, but it can be adjusted to be appropriate for younger players. You can omit or modify certain challenges to make them more suitable for younger children.

5. Can I customize the challenges in Tnt Must Like Me?

While the game comes with a set of pre-made challenges, you are welcome to come up with your own or modify the existing ones. This can add a personal touch to the game and make it even more fun for your guests!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • babywings76