• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Show the Trifle Bowl Special at My Show Tonight?

In summary, Noora is thinking of showcasing the trifle bowl sale tonight to help generate bookings for her community sale on Saturday. She is brainstorming ideas with her friend and agrees that the bowl can be used as a centerpiece or punch at the show. Noora also mentions that she will offer the bowl as a presale to her guests at her shows this weekend.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I was thinking of showcasing the trifle bowl sale tonight to help generate bookings... any thoughts?

My brain is not working today. I am up to my eyeballs in Garage sale stuff for the big community sale on Sat. My house is a huge mess and I am used to clutter. My anxiety is overwhelming me!

Can you put together something with it to be a centerpiece? Use it for punch at your show?

babywings76 said:
Can you put together something with it to be a centerpiece? Use it for punch at your show?

yup... I was going to display it with Easter grass and eggs...

etteluap70PC said:
yup... I was going to display it with Easter grass and eggs...
OOH..I love that idea..I don't think that I will use it at my show tomorrow..I already have enough stuff to take..but I have 2 shows the beginning of April

I don't know if I would stress the guest sale part a lot. You might have customers who are disappointed they can't get the price today. I would focus more on the Host Special part, though you can still mention that it will be on sale.

Focus more on the useage of the bowl: it's versatility, how it makes a great gift etc. Get them excited about the bowl itself, then tell them how to get it at 60% off. You're trying to entice hosts so you'll get bookings, you get her excited about it, she'll get her guests excited after she books.

I agree with Noora, focus on the 60% off for hosts. ;)

Yes, definitely do not stress the part about the trifle bowl going on sale in April for everyone. I'd mention all three products choices for the host special, and if you want to only bring the trifle bowl as a representative, then go for it. :D

Yes feature it now. First as host special and then as a preorder and promise the orders to the first person to comitte to a booking that day. And remind your curent host she will get 60% off also. EVERYBODY WINS!

i'm also going to offer it as a presale to my guests at my shows this weekend, but that's only because i'll be on "maternity leave" in april and i'm going to only be doing catalog shows. i don't wanna lose my home office leads while i'm taking a break!

Related to Should I Show the Trifle Bowl Special at My Show Tonight?

What is the trifle bowl special?

The trifle bowl special is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that includes a trifle bowl and three accessories, such as a trifle bowl stand, trifle bowl scraper, and trifle bowl recipe book.

What are the benefits of showing the trifle bowl special at my show?

Showing the trifle bowl special at your show can help increase sales and add variety to your product demonstrations. The trifle bowl is also a versatile and practical kitchen tool that can be used for creating beautiful desserts and salads.

How much does the trifle bowl special cost?

The trifle bowl special is currently priced at $59, which is a savings of $20 compared to buying each item separately. Plus, as a host, you can earn even more discounts and free products based on the total sales from your show.

Can I customize the trifle bowl special for my show?

Unfortunately, the trifle bowl special comes as a pre-packaged set and cannot be customized. However, you can still add individual trifle bowls or other accessories to your order separately if desired.

Is the trifle bowl special available for purchase after my show?

Yes, the trifle bowl special is available for purchase after your show while supplies last. However, keep in mind that the special pricing may only be available during the limited-time promotional period and may be subject to change.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • jwann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies