• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Versatility of the Trifle Bowl: Recipes, Invitations, and More!

In summary, Carol has a customer who ordered a trifle bowl and her partner said "You'd better use it!" Carol has a collection of recipes that are better than what the customer received.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I have a hostess who is WILD about the trifle bowl and wants to do a show all about the varies uses for this bowl. Now I have all the reciepes and ideas for weddings, holiday decorations and the such..... but, what I need is some sort of a invitation. I'm sorta a newbie and I'm wondering if when this bowl came out were there invitations available that had a picture of it on them???? Does anyone have some I could buy???? Does anyone have a flyer highlighting the many differant uses of the bowl?

I'm excited about the show, and LOVE my Trifle Bowl so I'm sure the party will be a HUGE sucess. I would design my own flyer but I have yet to figure out how to maneuver around in microsoft word.

Can you help me out????

Thanks,

Carol

I haven't seen any invites but you could make our own. You can pull old pictures on here, the website, etc. Make a full or half page invitiation with all the pictures encouraging people to come and see the wonderful trifle bowl in action.

Hmmm.

Perhaps a little play on words. Something about "We're not trifling with you. . .this product will really bowl you over"

Not terribly clever :blushing: . . .but perhaps this will give you a direction in which to move.

When the trifle came out, I used a "Layer The Flavor" invite. That doesn't do much for non-food uses, but it really went over well.

:love: "We're not trifling with you. . .this product will really bowl you over"

LOVE IT.....THANKS:chef:

"Layer The Flavor" invite????

Do you have even one left? that you could send me???

Thanks,

I'll have to find it. I'll post it here when I do find it. :)

Trifle Bowl recipesI went browsing for recipes last year and came up with this... change info to yours, and feel free to share as you will.

An awesome thing to email to customers who purchase the bowl - (maybe print ONE for looky-loos. I wouldn't print it and give it to them.)

Attachments

• trifle recipes part 1 of 5.doc
    357 KB · Views: 692
  • trifle recipes part 2 of 5.doc
    958.5 KB · Views: 607
  • trifle recipes part 3 of 5.doc
    326.5 KB · Views: 661
  • trifle recipes part 4 of 5.doc
    760 KB · Views: 503
  • trifle recipes part 5 of 5.doc
    863 KB · Views: 469
RecipesScott

Those are all GREAT links, I have been using alot of those personally for awhile now. I had forgotten that they were there.

Carol

Thanks!
scottcooks said:
I went browsing for recipes last year and came up with this... change info to yours, and feel free to share as you will.

Thank you Scott! This is awesome. :love:

Just an update, what I ended up doing was using the page from the catalog, covering up the big bowl picture, scaning it, then inserting the party invite into the blank space. LOOKS GREAT!!!! I really like using this because it gives a recipe and a picture of alot of differant uses for the bowl.

Would love to add the attachment here, but it is in a older program called "Printmaster" and I can't get it from my computer to the web.

Carol

Thanks Scott! Those are great! I have a gal who ordered a trifle bowl and her partner said "You'd better use it!" I had pulled a few recipes for her but this is way better!

1. How do I use the trifle bowl to make a layered dessert?

To make a layered dessert in the trifle bowl, start by selecting your favorite ingredients such as cake, pudding, fruit, and whipped cream. Layer the ingredients in the bowl, starting with a layer of cake or cookies on the bottom, followed by a layer of pudding, then fruit, and finally whipped cream. Repeat the layers until the bowl is filled to your desired height. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.

2. Can I use the trifle bowl for anything other than desserts?

Absolutely! The trifle bowl is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of dishes. It can be used to serve salads, pasta dishes, dips, and even as a punch bowl. Get creative and use it to display any layered dish for a beautiful and impressive presentation.

3. How do I clean and store the trifle bowl?

The trifle bowl is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it to ensure its longevity. Use warm water, mild soap, and a soft cloth to clean the bowl. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a soft towel. Store the bowl in a safe place, away from any heavy or sharp objects that could scratch or damage it.

4. Can I use the trifle bowl for hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the trifle bowl is made of heat-resistant glass and can be used for both hot and cold dishes. However, it is important to avoid sudden temperature changes, such as placing a hot bowl in cold water or vice versa, as this can cause the bowl to crack or break.

5. Do you have any recipe suggestions for the trifle bowl?

Yes, we have a variety of delicious recipes specifically designed for the trifle bowl. From classic trifles to savory layered dips, there is something for every occasion. Check out our recipe book, "Unlock the Versatility of the Trifle Bowl," for more ideas and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • lauriedip
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies