• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Tonight - Too Early for Snowmen???

In summary, all items from the "Too Early for Snowmen" collection will be available for purchase at the show tonight, with a special discount on select items. Orders can also be placed at the show and shipped directly to your home. Our consultants will also be demonstrating new recipes featuring the collection. Additionally, anyone interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef is welcome to attend the show and speak with our consultants for more information.
pampcheflisa
Gold Member
I have a show tonight and cannot decide if it's too early to break out the Snowmen?? I have the apron/tablecloth, and the new plates.
I was thinking of using Rae's countdown....."Are you wondering WHY I am wearing a Snowman apron? Did you know there are only _ shopping days until Christmas?" Then, when I am talking about some of the new small items like the weekday dinner cards and magnetic converter, emphasize they must-haves for stocking stuffers??

I'm just wondering if it's too early for this? Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated!! TIA!!

Personally, I think it's a great idea! Most people aren't *even* thinking of Christmas yet, b/c it's still early/mid Sept. Christmas is closer than we think!! :)

Should help with future bookings. Guest might be thinking, I could have a show and get these before the Holidays!

thanks ya'll..........I think I might just do it!! They may look at me like I'm nuts though!

I did at my show Thursday.

They all mentioned they aren't ready for Christmas. I told them, "I know it's early, but this is my 'major award' and I just had to wear it." "You know a major award like on A Christmas Story." I said how PC is always giving us free stuff. They got a kick out of that! I then played a game later in the show and asked them to write down how many days they think it is until Christmas. The closest one got a prize.

It was fun!

Someone did guess at last night's show that 106 was the number of days until Christmas. I love doing that. :)

I've worn my Apron at all of my shows since I got it...taken the tablecloth and rectangle plate, too!

Related to Show Tonight - Too Early for Snowmen???

1. Can I still purchase items from the "Too Early for Snowmen" collection at the show tonight?

Yes, all items from the "Too Early for Snowmen" collection will be available for purchase at the show tonight. Make sure to come early to ensure availability as these items tend to sell out quickly!

2. Will there be any special discounts or promotions for the "Too Early for Snowmen" collection at the show tonight?

Yes, we will be offering a special discount on select items from the "Too Early for Snowmen" collection at the show tonight. Don't miss out on these great deals!

3. Can I place an order for "Too Early for Snowmen" items at the show tonight and have them shipped to me?

Yes, you can place an order for "Too Early for Snowmen" items at the show tonight and have them shipped directly to your home. Our consultants will be happy to assist you with placing the order.

4. Are there any new recipes featuring the "Too Early for Snowmen" collection that will be demonstrated at the show tonight?

Yes, our consultants will be demonstrating some delicious new recipes using items from the "Too Early for Snowmen" collection at the show tonight. Be sure to stick around for some tasty samples!

5. Can I bring a friend to the show tonight who is interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! We welcome anyone who is interested in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef to attend the show tonight. Our consultants will be happy to answer any questions and provide more information about the opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • babywings76