• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Booth at the 2007 Bridal Show in Florence, AL?

In summary, a Bridal Show in Florence, AL is an event where local businesses and vendors showcase their products and services for engaged couples. The next Bridal Show is scheduled for [date] at [location], and tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door. At the show, attendees can expect to see a variety of vendors offering services such as wedding planning, catering, photography, and more, as well as giveaways and discounts. Guests are welcome to attend with each ticket granting entry for one person.
pckelly
Ok, thought I would throw this out, because I don't know how many consultants are in the North Alabama area, or in Tennessee, that might be close to the Shoals Area. There is a 2007 Fall Bridal Show "Happily Ever After" on Sept. 9. It is on a Sunday and is held at the Marriott Shoals Hotel and Conference Center. It is $400 dollars for the booth. It's open from 10-4. My director would like to do this IF we can get about 6 or so more consultants to go in and divide the time and cost. If anyone is interested, Please let me know!!

Hey, I'm from Hartselle. I won't be able to help this year but I did want to wish you good luck. I have often thought about setting up a booth here for Depot days but didn't know how it would go over. Let me know whow yall do.
Tab

Thanks, but if no one bites, I won't be paying 400 dollars for just me. O well!

What is a Bridal Show in Florence, AL?

A Bridal Show in Florence, AL is an event where local businesses and vendors come together to showcase their products and services that cater specifically to engaged couples. It's a one-stop-shop for brides and grooms to find everything they need for their wedding.

When and where is the next Bridal Show taking place in Florence, AL?

The next Bridal Show in Florence, AL is scheduled for [date] at [location]. You can find more information and purchase tickets on our website or through our social media pages.

What can I expect to see at the Bridal Show in Florence, AL?

At the Bridal Show in Florence, AL, you can expect to see a variety of vendors offering services such as wedding planning, catering, photography, florals, and much more. There will also be giveaways, discounts, and samples for attendees.

Do I need to purchase tickets in advance for the Bridal Show in Florence, AL?

It is highly recommended to purchase tickets in advance for the Bridal Show in Florence, AL. This will ensure your spot at the event and may also qualify you for early bird discounts. However, tickets can also be purchased at the door on the day of the event.

Can I bring guests to the Bridal Show in Florence, AL?

Yes, you are more than welcome to bring guests to the Bridal Show in Florence, AL. We encourage brides and grooms to bring their family and friends along to help with wedding planning and decision-making. Each ticket grants entry for one person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithjennifer@gmail
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pchefking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Akamsthang