• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Worth Attending a Bridal Show for $225?

In summary, the Pampered Chef bridal show is advertised in your local paper, but there is no phone number or other contact information for a consultant. The show costs $195 for 3 hours, but a $225 registration fee is also required. There is a list of all the contact information for the brides that attend the show within a week after it occurs, but it is unclear if that is in addition to the $195 fee. The flyer option costs $100, but it is unclear if that is in addition to the $195 fee.
chefkitty
I just saw a bridal show advertised in my local paper. Went online to find out more info, see if there was another consultant already doing it and what not. When I checked for another consultant it listed the Pampered Chef in my area,but no phone number or any other contact information. Not even a name for a consultant. So I emailed for more information then I was looking at the price of a booth and the cheapest is $195 for 3 hours (show runs from 1pm-4pm). But then when I was reading the fine print it said something about a $225 registration fee also.But it was really confusing and I am not sure if that is in addition to the $195. They do provide a list of all the contact information for all the brides that attend within a week after the show. So my question is... Is this too much and does it sound too hinky? They also offer a "flyer option". All I do is provide them with flyers that they put into their bridal packets. I think this costs around $100 just to participate. What would you do?:confused: :confused:

I've kinda been there...I made a deal w/ myself that I would not spend more than $100 for an expo this year. I'm in the NE and things get a bit more expensive up here. :p

I did the... pay this! pay that! get this! don't get that! bride list.. I didn't get a thing from it ... $300 later

Wasn't worth it for me ~ now when I get an expo (possibly one that I've done previously) I will definitely get someone (or 2) to split w/ me...

Hope this helps:confused: Just my experience. ;)

I've not had a lot of luck, either, calling the names that were given to me by bridal expo organizers. If the brides were there, and they were interested in PC, they would have stopped by the table already.

You will always have the best luck with people you've actually met. I wouldn't pay for a list.

Well I get the list for free if I pay $195 for the booth. But then it also looks like there is a $225 registration fee. I talked to my DH and we decided that is just way too much. THey also have an option where I can just pay $95 too put literature in their goodie bags. I might do that if I can get just 1 or 2 people to call me from that it would be worth it I think. Thanks for all the advice

I disagree about the bride's stopping at the table. I think sometimes the bride's are focused on the wedding. I have gone to shows when I was planning my wedding and only stopped at chocolate fountain and photographer because that is what was needed for my wedding. Registry is something I would have worried about later.

We are registering for our bridal fair when it comes back around here in Midland. We got alot of good publicity and contacts with the Home and Garden show...
But, there are some things I would consider...one the putting inserts into their goody bags...who does it? When is it done? How can you be sure they will have it?

Some fairs ARE able to negotiate price and if they are excpecting more than 1000 ppl to attend I'd say if you could get them down to $300 all together I'd do it with a booth if I were you. You can make that in 2 shows...so if you get 2 bookings there you've paid for it.
You just have to make sure you get their attention and contacts like having drawings, offer things free, do lots of wedding type things like maybe do a barbie cake and have it sitting there to view, etc.

I spent $225.00 on a bridal fair for this weekend.. it runs 10am-4pm........ The last bridal fair that I did I got four registry's out of the deal..... and since I am local this time.... I am sure I can get some bookings out of the deal.. my ad has been in the paper about it as well....

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef quick bridal show?

Hosting a quick bridal show is a great way to earn free and discounted products for your wedding registry. You can also receive exclusive host rewards and discounts on future purchases.

How long does a quick bridal show typically last?

A quick bridal show usually lasts around 30 minutes, making it a convenient option for busy brides-to-be. This allows you to get all the information you need and still have time for other wedding planning tasks.

What types of products are typically featured in a quick bridal show?

A quick bridal show typically features our top-selling and most popular products for wedding registries. We also showcase our exclusive bridal-themed items and special bundles for the happy couple.

Are there any special offers or discounts available for quick bridal shows?

Yes, as a host of a quick bridal show, you can earn exclusive discounts on select products and bundles. You can also receive free products based on the sales from your show.

Can I invite guests who are not engaged or getting married?

Absolutely! While the focus of the show is on wedding registries, anyone is welcome to attend and learn more about our products and specials. It's also a great opportunity for friends and family to purchase gifts for the happy couple.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • soonerchef