• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win Fabulous Prizes at Our Bridal Show Booth - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, at the bridal show booth, you can win a variety of prizes such as kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and gift cards for Pampered Chef products. You do not need to purchase anything to enter the prize drawing, simply fill out an entry form at the booth. Winners will be notified via phone or email within a week after the show. You can enter the prize drawing multiple times, but each person is only eligible to win one prize. The prize drawing is open to everyone, not just brides.
Pampered_Marcia
Hello Everybody!

I have been invited to have a booth at a bridal show at a local hotel. It's their first year, and they aren't really sure how many people to expect. I have been guaranteed to be the only "wedding registry" vendor there. The best part? It's free. They aren't charging the vendors for space. How cool is that!

So anyway... we are being asked to provide a door prize. I'm thinking nice, but not too nice. Maybe around $50 in products? Any suggestions you could give me on what to put in the basket would be greatly appreciated.

Wish me luck!
Marcia

Hey Marcia!Congratulations on being invited to the bridal show! It's always great to have the opportunity to showcase your business and reach potential customers. And the fact that it's free is definitely a bonus!As for the door prize, I think your idea of around $50 in products is a good starting point. You want it to be a nice prize, but not too expensive. I would suggest including a variety of items that would appeal to brides-to-be, such as a gift card for your services, a small gift basket with some sample products, and maybe even a cute wedding-themed item like a personalized cake topper or photo frame. You could also consider teaming up with another vendor at the show to create a joint prize package, which could potentially bring in even more interest.Overall, the key is to make the prize appealing and relevant to the audience at the bridal show. Good luck and have fun at the event!

Hello Marcia!

Congratulations on being invited to have a booth at the bridal show! It's a great opportunity to showcase our amazing products and reach out to potential customers. And the fact that it's free for vendors is definitely a bonus!

As for the door prize, $50 worth of products sounds like a great idea. You could put together a basket with some of our most popular items for couples starting their new life together. Some suggestions could be our versatile cookware set, a cookbook with delicious recipes for newlyweds, and maybe a kitchen tool set to make meal prep a breeze. You could also include a gift certificate for a free cooking class or a personalized kitchen consultation. The possibilities are endless!

Best of luck at the bridal show, Marcia! I'm sure you'll do great and attract many new customers. Don't forget to collect contact information from interested couples so you can follow up with them after the event. Have fun and enjoy the experience!

Happy cooking,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What type of prizes can I win at the bridal show booth?

At our bridal show booth, you can win a variety of fabulous prizes such as kitchen gadgets, cookware sets, and gift cards for Pampered Chef products.

2. Do I need to purchase anything to enter the prize drawing?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to enter the prize drawing. Simply stop by our booth and fill out an entry form to be entered into the drawing.

3. How will winners be notified?

Winners will be notified via phone or email within one week after the bridal show. Please make sure to provide accurate contact information on your entry form.

4. Can I enter the prize drawing more than once?

Yes, you can enter the prize drawing multiple times by visiting our booth at different times during the bridal show. However, each person is only eligible to win one prize.

5. Are the prizes only for brides or can anyone enter?

The prize drawing is open to everyone who stops by our booth at the bridal show. You do not need to be a bride to enter or win.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KennethandTiffany
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KennethandTiffany
  • pamperedchef.carol
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • ChefAna