• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me at Bridal Expos in Charlotte & Atlanta with Pampered Chef Consultants

In summary, Deanna is looking for other PC consultants to join her for upcoming bridal expos in Charlotte and Atlanta. Linda has already been in contact with the organizer of the expos, and is interested in attending.
pletcherdee
HI folks,

I am really interested in doing some upcoming bridal expos in Charlotte, NC, and in Atlanta, GA. (I am in Greenwood, SC). I need to have a few other PC consultants join up with me to share the expense and the benefits of the events. (I have already been in contact with the show organizer, who is (hopefully still) waiting to hear back from me, as to whether or not I want to register).

I did one in June, in Greenville, SC, and ended up with 13 bridal registries, one bridal show, and a contact list of 80+ additional brides who attended the expo. I really feel like this was beneficial, and would like to do the ones mentioned above, but of course the cost of exhibiting is pretty high--so it's always good to have a few people to share it with. (there were 4 of us total, at the Greenville one, and I'm sure the other consultants had even better individual results, as they were more "outgoing" than I was--and probably did a better job of "getting out there" to talk to the brides)

Is anyone interested? Please e-mail me directly at [email protected] if you think you'd like to join me, or if you'd like more info.

Thanks so much!

Deanna

Deanna,

I just sent you an email. I'm in Macon...80 miles south of Atlanta. Send me some info, I might be interested. :)

Hi Deanna,
I just sent you an email. I might be interested.

Still looking for a few more folks to join in on these bridal expos. They cost some money, but I believe they end up being quite profitable!

I sent you an email too!

Linda

Hi Deanna, I have just PMed you, and now I see your email address. I'll send you a note there too. :)

1. What is Pampered Chef and what do they offer?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. We also provide cooking tips, recipes, and meal planning ideas to make mealtime easier and more enjoyable.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through direct sales, as well as receive discounts on products for personal use. You also have the flexibility to work your own hours and be your own boss. Additionally, you will have access to training and support from a larger community of consultants.

3. How can I join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can join through a current consultant or through our website. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes a variety of products and business tools to help you get started. You will also need to sign an agreement and pay a small fee to cover administrative costs.

4. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can absolutely be a Pampered Chef consultant while working a full-time job. Many of our consultants have other jobs or responsibilities and use Pampered Chef as a way to supplement their income. You can set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you like.

5. How can I promote Pampered Chef products at bridal expos in Charlotte and Atlanta?

If you are interested in promoting Pampered Chef products at bridal expos in Charlotte and Atlanta, please reach out to us at [insert contact information]. We can provide you with more information on how to become a Pampered Chef consultant and how to participate in bridal expos as a representative of our company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
Replies
Views
Dawn4
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies