• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Knife Block: Trish in Texas Has It!

In summary, the best way to clean an old knife block is to remove all knives and debris, use mild soap and warm water to scrub it, and dry with a cloth. It is recommended to only use knives designed for the block and to replace knives every 1-2 years for optimal performance. It is not recommended to put the block in the dishwasher and it should be stored in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
Does someone have a picture of the old knife block that was sold with the knives in it?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=2321444

Thanks for posting this.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

If you need a picture with the knives in it, I could take a picture of mine for you.

Janet,

That would be great. Thank you. Do you still use it? I heard there were problems with the sharpening blade.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

What is the best way to clean my old knife block?

The best way to clean your old knife block is to first remove all of the knives and any debris that may be inside. Then, use a mild soap and warm water to gently scrub the inside and outside of the block. Rinse thoroughly and dry with a clean cloth.

Can I use any type of knife in my old knife block?

It is recommended to only use knives that are designed for the specific knife block. Using knives that are too large or have different shaped blades may not fit properly and can cause damage to the block or the knives themselves.

How often should I replace the knives in my old knife block?

The frequency of knife replacement depends on how often the knives are used and the quality of the knives. Generally, it is recommended to replace knives every 1-2 years to ensure optimal performance and safety.

Can I use my old knife block in the dishwasher?

It is not recommended to put your old knife block in the dishwasher as the high heat and harsh chemicals can cause damage to the block. It is best to hand wash and dry the block to ensure its longevity.

How do I store my old knife block to keep it in good condition?

To keep your old knife block in good condition, it is best to store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Also, make sure the block is completely dry before storing to prevent any potential mold or bacteria growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• huskerlissa
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trish in Texas
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
  • Trish1953