• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Bamboo Knife Block: Will It Fit Other Knives?

In summary, the Bamboo Knife Block is designed to fit most standard-sized knives with a maximum blade width of 1.5 inches and a maximum blade length of 8 inches. It can also be used with non-Pampered Chef knives as long as they fit within these size specifications. Larger chef's knives can also be accommodated. The knife slots are not adjustable and are specifically designed to securely hold knives of varying sizes and shapes. It is not recommended to store other kitchen tools in the Bamboo Knife Block in order to keep knives organized and protected.
pkd09
Silver Member
Will our new Bamboo Knife Block hold other off-brand knives? I thought at NC they mentioned it was only for our knives.

Well, I only have PC knives but I am sure others will fit in the block - there are several different sized slots.

My husband brought home some Spanish Henkels and they fit!

What about our older knives? They should fit too, right?

Hi there! Thank you for your question. Our new Bamboo Knife Block is designed to hold a variety of knives, including off-brand knives. It was mentioned at NC that it is specifically designed to fit our knives, but it can also accommodate other brands as well. We understand that everyone has their own preferences when it comes to knives, and we want our customers to be able to use our knife block with any knives they choose. We hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. What is the size of the knife slots in the Bamboo Knife Block?

The knife slots in our Bamboo Knife Block are designed to fit most standard-sized knives, with a maximum blade width of 1.5 inches and a maximum blade length of 8 inches.

2. Can I use the Bamboo Knife Block with non-Pampered Chef knives?

Yes, the Bamboo Knife Block is designed to fit a variety of knife brands and styles, as long as they fit within the size specifications mentioned above.

3. Will my larger chef's knives fit in the Bamboo Knife Block?

Our Bamboo Knife Block is designed to accommodate most standard-sized knives, including larger chef's knives, as long as they fit within the size specifications mentioned above.

4. Are the knife slots adjustable?

No, the knife slots in our Bamboo Knife Block are not adjustable. They are specifically designed to securely hold knives of varying sizes and shapes.

5. Can I store other kitchen tools in the Bamboo Knife Block?

The Bamboo Knife Block is designed specifically for storing knives and we do not recommend using it to store other kitchen tools. This will help keep your knives organized and easily accessible while also protecting the knife blades.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• huskerlissa
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies