• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Re-Sharpening Ice Shaver Blades: Trish's Story in Texas

In summary, you can sharpen your ice shaver blades at home using a sharpening stone or tool, but it is recommended to have them sharpened by a professional for best results. It is suggested to have them sharpened every 6-12 months, and the turnaround time is typically 1-2 weeks. The cost may vary and it is advised to check with a local Pampered Chef consultant for pricing. You can still use your ice shaver while the blades are being sharpened, but it is recommended to have spare blades on hand for uninterrupted use.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
I met a women at a Fair who loves her old Ice Shaver. She wants to know if there is any way to re-sharpen the blades?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Are you talking about the old blue one? We have that one, and we use it a lot here in the TX heat as well.

I see sharp spikes, and a blade where the ice goes down. I think you could probably get a sharpening stone and rub it against that blade but other than that I don't know. The spikes have been sharp for years now and my blade as well.

Debbie :D

Yes, she was asking about the old blue one. You've shared a good idea. Thanks, Debbie.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Related to Re-Sharpening Ice Shaver Blades: Trish's Story in Texas

1. Can I sharpen my ice shaver blades at home?

Yes, you can sharpen your ice shaver blades at home using either a sharpening stone or a sharpening tool specifically designed for kitchen blades. However, we recommend sending them to a professional for the best results.

2. How often should I have my ice shaver blades sharpened?

It is recommended to have your ice shaver blades sharpened every 6-12 months, depending on how frequently you use them. If you notice a decrease in performance or dullness, it may be time for a sharpening.

3. How long does it take to get my ice shaver blades sharpened?

The turnaround time for sharpening ice shaver blades can vary, but it typically takes 1-2 weeks. You can also check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for a more accurate estimate.

4. How much does it cost to have my ice shaver blades sharpened?

The cost for sharpening ice shaver blades can vary depending on the service provider and the condition of the blades. It is best to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for pricing.

5. Can I still use my ice shaver while the blades are being sharpened?

Yes, you can still use your ice shaver while the blades are being sharpened. However, it is recommended to have a spare set of blades on hand for uninterrupted use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithjennifer@gmail
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwithjennifer@gmail
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
Replies