• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trish in Texas: How My Pharmacist Helped Me Save $300 with PC Orders

In summary, by signing up as a consultant with Pampered Chef, the pharmacist helped the individual save $300 on their PC orders. The process for signing up as a consultant is simple and can be done through their website. Other benefits of being a consultant include earning commission on sales, receiving training and support, and hosting events. Anyone over the age of 18 can become a consultant with no prior experience or skills required. There is a one-time enrollment fee of $109, but no monthly fees or minimum sales requirements and the consultant can end their status at any time without penalties or fees.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
My pharmacist knows I do PC...so she collected orders (unbeknownst to me), It came to a $300 Show.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Wow! I would give her one of our great new shopping bags too!

Give her one of the new season bests too if she didn't order it and send it as a thank you for her orders as well to the shopping bag.

WOW! That is really great!

That's wonderful!

1. How did your pharmacist help you save $300 with PC orders?

My pharmacist recommended that I sign up as a consultant with Pampered Chef and utilize their discounts and rewards program. By doing so, I was able to save $300 on my PC orders.

2. What is the process for signing up as a consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can simply visit their website and click on the "Join" button. From there, you can follow the step-by-step instructions to sign up and start enjoying the benefits of being a consultant.

3. Are there any other benefits to being a consultant with Pampered Chef?

Yes, besides the discounts and rewards program, being a consultant with Pampered Chef also allows you to earn commission on sales, receive training and support, and have the opportunity to host cooking parties and events.

4. Can anyone become a consultant with Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can become a consultant with Pampered Chef as long as they are at least 18 years old and have a valid social security number. You do not need to have any prior experience or skills to become a consultant.

5. Are there any fees or obligations for being a consultant with Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is a one-time enrollment fee of $109 to become a consultant with Pampered Chef. However, there are no monthly fees or minimum sales requirements. You can also choose to end your consultant status at any time without any penalties or fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Brenchryst
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies