• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience the Delicious Fun of a Cooking Show with Trish in Texas!

1. a cooking show allows hostess and guests to see Pampered Chef products in use while preparing and or serving a given recipe. 2. feel, grasp, play with any product a consultant brings.. to see which Pampered Chef product would be right for you in your kitchen.I tell people who are unfamiliar with it that it's like a cooking show on the Food Network that has come to life. And the best part is that the guests get to eat the results. Although (and I don't necessarily explain this) on the Food Network, the emphasis is on the food and the ingredients, but with our Cooking Shows the emphasis is on the products and how they can save everyone time and energy in the kitchen. It's
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
I have a bride who is thinking of having an PC Engagement Party in December. She's never been to a show and has only indicated an interest in getting emails from me. What words would you use to describe a Cooking Show?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

1. a cooking show allows hostess and guests to see Pampered Chef products in
use while preparing and or serving a given recipe.
2. feel, grasp, play with any product a consultant brings.. to see which
Pampered Chef product would be right for you in your kitchen.

I tell people who are unfamiliar with it that it's like a cooking show on the Food Network that has come to life. And the best part is that the guests get to eat the results. Although (and I don't necessarily explain this) on the Food Network, the emphasis is on the food and the ingredients, but with our Cooking Shows the emphasis is on the products and how they can save everyone time and energy in the kitchen. It's a way for people to learn tips and tricks that will make them better cooks and make cooking easier and more fun. I'd let her know it's a mixture of education, fun and hands-on experience.:D

I have a flyer, but am having trouble posting it, so I'll just write it out:

"What is a cooking show?"
It's FUN!
Have you ever heard of Rachael Ray?
It's just like that- but BETTER!
Why better? I'm glad you asked....
1) You get free and 1/2 priced kitchen tools of your choice for having your friends over
2) You get to personally try out our tools
3) You get a fee in-home quick and delicious recipe demo- and get to eat it!
4) You get a fun party away from everyday stresses
5) You get free shipping and handling on your order!
PS- We take the dirty dishes home with us!
What could be better?
Invite your friends, neighbors, and family....we'll do the rest!
To contact, call or e-mail......(your info)

I hope this helps!

These are great ideas. Thanks. Cooking to the top, could you email me your flyer? [email protected]

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

1. What is a cooking show?

A cooking show is a television program that features a host demonstrating how to prepare various dishes and sharing cooking tips and techniques. It can also showcase different recipes and cooking styles from around the world.

2. How long is a typical cooking show?

The length of a cooking show can vary, but most episodes are around 30 minutes to an hour long. Some shows may have shorter or longer episodes depending on the network or format.

3. Who hosts a cooking show?

The host of a cooking show is usually a professional chef, celebrity chef, or cooking expert who has knowledge and experience in preparing different types of dishes. Some shows may also have multiple hosts or guest chefs.

4. What can I learn from watching a cooking show?

Watching a cooking show can teach you new recipes, cooking techniques, and tips for improving your culinary skills. You can also learn about different ingredients, flavors, and cultural influences on cuisine.

5. How can I watch a cooking show?

Cooking shows can be watched on television networks that specialize in food and cooking programming, such as Food Network or Cooking Channel. They can also be streamed online through various platforms like YouTube, Hulu, or the network's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies