• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost July Sales with Friends: $1,000 Host Benefits Idea from Trish in Texas

In summary, the idea is to increase July sales by having four friends collect $250 in catty sales, which will result in a $1,000 catalog show. Each friend will receive $75 in free products and 10% off. This could greatly boost sales for those with a slower September. The extra $100 in free product comes from doing the show in July.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
I got this from my upline. It's an idea to increase July sales by having 4 friends collect $250 in catty sales...then split the $1,000 Host Benefits.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Catalog Show for friends.pdf
    151.2 KB · Views: 657
Sounds like a good idea. Time to get on the phone and line it up.
Deb

Can someone convert it into Word

I LOVE the idea

For only collecting $250 in guest sales - and get $75 in free products - I would to it. What a GREAT deal.

I want to change things and I can't do that in PDF

Thanks in advance

:chef:

What a cool idea -- sounds like a take-off on the mystery host deal. I'd love a copy in Word also if someone converts it. Let's all boost our July sales!!

Question - $1000 catalog show (4 people $250 each) = $200 in free product... or $50 free each, how are you coming up with the other $100? Is it actually $350 each? Or, are you assuming that they will actually collect $350 in sales? And, how do they all get 10% off? Can you have 3 co-hosts?

It sounds like an AWESOME idea! I've got a few teachers on my team that like a "light" Sept, and do catalog shows - this could REALLY boost their sales!

Brenchryst said:
Question - $1000 catalog show (4 people $250 each) = $200 in free product... or $50 free each, how are you coming up with the other $100? Is it actually $350 each? Or, are you assuming that they will actually collect $350 in sales? And, how do they all get 10% off? Can you have 3 co-hosts?

It sounds like an AWESOME idea! I've got a few teachers on my team that like a "light" Sept, and do catalog shows - this could REALLY boost their sales!

In July, if you do it, you get the extra free product value. That's where the extra $100 is coming from.

Ahhhhhhhh - got it! (DUH!) Thanks Becky!

What is a "Catalog Show Fr 4 Friends"?

A "Catalog Show Fr 4 Friends" is a type of virtual party where a host invites friends and family to view and purchase products from our catalog. The host earns rewards and free products based on the sales from their party.

How do I host a "Catalog Show Fr 4 Friends"?

To host a "Catalog Show Fr 4 Friends", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will provide you with a link to set up your virtual party. You can then invite your friends and family to shop from the comfort of their own homes.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Catalog Show Fr 4 Friends"?

Hosting a "Catalog Show Fr 4 Friends" allows you to earn rewards and free products based on the sales from your party. You also get to share your love for Pampered Chef products with your friends and family.

Can I customize my "Catalog Show Fr 4 Friends"?

Yes, you can customize your virtual party by choosing a theme, setting up games and activities, and even offering exclusive discounts or promotions for your guests.

How long does a "Catalog Show Fr 4 Friends" last?

The length of a "Catalog Show Fr 4 Friends" can vary depending on your preferences and the size of your guest list. On average, a party can last anywhere from 1-2 weeks, giving your guests plenty of time to browse and shop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef