• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First $1,000 Show Keeps Growing and Growing and Growing ...

In summary, two people want to place orders with the $1,000 show and the host is looking to close it out at just over $1,000. The co-host gets a party in her name and benefits if the show is turned in as one show. They are splitting the half price items and getting everything they want under the 30 percent discount ... and donating all the free products they get (all $215 to $250 of them) to baskets being raffled off for Relay for Life. Most of the commission is going to the cause, but it still looks good for the host because they get a nifty incentive. The customers AMAZE the host sometimes!
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Well, I was just about to close my $1,000 show when I got an e-mails from TWO PEOPLE who want to place orders with it!

At this point, I am looking to close her show out at just about $1,000 PLUS a separate show of about $150 or more. This is because we have no benefits above $1,000 so it's more beneficial for the host to turn in two shows. :D

It also helps the co-host because she has a party in her name too.

They are splitting the half price items and getting everything they want under the 30 percent discount ... and donating all the free products they get (all $215 to $250 of them) to baskets being raffled off for Relay for Life.

Most of my commission is also going to the cause, but it still looks good for me because I get a pretty nifty incentive!

My customers AMAZE me sometimes!

Di_Can_Cook said:
Well, I was just about to close my $1,000 show when I got an e-mails from TWO PEOPLE who want to place orders with it!

At this point, I am looking to close her show out at just about $1,000 PLUS a separate show of about $150 or more. This is because we have no benefits above $1,000 so it's more beneficial for the host to turn in two shows. :D

It also helps the co-host because she has a party in her name too.

They are splitting the half price items and getting everything they want under the 30 percent discount ... and donating all the free products they get (all $215 to $250 of them) to baskets being raffled off for Relay for Life.

Most of my commission is also going to the cause, but it still looks good for me because I get a pretty nifty incentive!

My customers AMAZE me sometimes!

OOPS! Yes we do! Check out the chart...underneath it, it says that for every $100 over the $1,000 mark they add $25 in free. The half price and discounts don't go any higher, though.

I just had a show close at $1300 in guest sales...she got $290 in FREE stuff!

Underneath the Host Rewards chart in the catalog it says, "For every $100 in guest sales over $1,000, add another $25 in Free Product Value."

Sounds like a great show....BEE

Oh wow! I didn't notice that!If I turn it in as one show, then, does the co-host get anything?I'm not even sure if they want the 60 percent off items!

Co-host can still get items. Ony one person can select the 60% off special. The FPV and 1/2 price items can be divided how ever they wish.

After you designate someone as the co-host on the show, go to where the host benefits are listed on the screem. You'll see some boxes where you can indicate how the benefits are divided.

Does the co-host show up as a past host when it comes to booking benefits or past host discount?

Both co-hosts will get the past-host discount, but only one will be able to choose the booking benefit at each show. So, if you booked 2, one can get one show's benefit and the 2nd can get the other show's benefit.

That's kind of how they've worked it out already anyway ...

Only reason I was going to split it was because I thought they'd get more benefits if I did it that way, but boy was I wrong! Plus I had to put them in separately on the web site because the second host's people wouldn't know to order under the first host's name!

WOW- thats awesome.... I am going to have a relay for life show her soon. I am on a team... and never thought of making a basket with all the free stuff. How cool is that idea! Thanks for that tip!

1. How does the "First $1,000 Show" promotion work?

The "First $1,000 Show Keeps Growing and Growing and Growing..." promotion is a special offer for new Pampered Chef consultants to earn an extra $1,000 in commission on top of their regular earnings. To qualify, a consultant must have a show with at least $1,000 in sales within their first 30 days of joining Pampered Chef. The more shows they have with $1,000 or more in sales, the more they can earn, up to a maximum of $3,000 in extra commission.

2. Is the "First $1,000 Show" promotion available to all new consultants?

Yes, the promotion is available to all new Pampered Chef consultants who join within the specified timeframe. However, it is important to note that the promotion is subject to change and may not be available in all markets.

3. How do I track my progress towards earning the extra commission?

Once you have qualified for the "First $1,000 Show" promotion, you can track your progress towards earning the extra commission through your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. It will show you how many shows you have had with $1,000 or more in sales and how much extra commission you have earned so far.

4. Can I still earn the extra commission if I have a show with less than $1,000 in sales?

No, in order to qualify for the extra commission, your show must have at least $1,000 in sales. However, if your show does not reach that threshold, it will still count towards your progress for future shows.

5. How will I receive the extra commission earned through the "First $1,000 Show" promotion?

The extra commission earned through the "First $1,000 Show" promotion will be added to your regular commission payment. It will be paid out in the same way and at the same time as your regular commission, typically on the 10th of the month following your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies