• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow - Huge Sales Before the Show!

In summary, the conversation is about multiple successful parties and potential for high sales. One host has over $500 in sales before the show and at least 12 guests attending, while another host is already at $800 and confident it will close at $1,000. There is also discussion about upcoming shows and the disappointment of one being cancelled. One host shares her strategy for high sales and another expresses her excitement for a potential $1,000 show. The conversation also includes tips for successful parties and experiences with low attendance at weekend parties.
pampchefrhondab
I just followed-up with my host for tomorrow. Get this - She has over $500 in sales before the show and has at least 12 people coming to the show:eek: !!! I'm so excited!!!

I just had a show yesterday that is already at $800 and she is sure it's going to close at $1,000!! I may have 2 $1,000 shows this month!!

I'm hoping for over $3,000 in sales!!:chef:

That's great Rhonda! Good for you.

Congrat's Rhonda!

Holy Mackerel!!! Recruit that host. That's awesome!!!!!

WoW!! That's AWESOME!!! Sounds like you're gonna have a great month!!

awesome!!!!

That is great! Esp since it's double incentive points time, huh?

pamperedbecky said:
Holy Mackerel!!! Recruit that host. That's awesome!!!!!

I should have mentioned - she is a past consultant:D ! Even she was happy w/her sales so far. She has one person order the 7 piece Executive Cookware!

kspry said:
That is great! Esp since it's double incentive points time, huh?

Oh, I forgot about that! Another thing for me to be excited about! Thanks!;)

YAY!! Send some good selling vibes my way! I had a show yesterday & came home with 1 order for $19.75!!!!!!!!! She assured me on Thursday that she had a bunch of people coming, naming at least 10 ladies names....uggg~1 showed up...I drove an hour each way too :(

That's awesome! What are you doing at your shows to get such high sales?

I had a show yesterday with a former consultant too. She had 5 people there but her show is already over $400. And she has a bunch more people that want to order.

On the other hand, the show I was supposed to have today called at about 5pm yesterday and cancelled because she said nobody could come. This is the one I was really looking forward to because I thought it could be my first $1000 show. She said that she has had $700-800 shows in the past. I was quite bummed out. She didn't really want to reschedule but she is collecting orders still for a catty show. Luckily, one of her guests that couldn't come had previously contacted me and booked a show!

sarahlegare said:
YAY!! Send some good selling vibes my way! I had a show yesterday & came home with 1 order for $19.75!!!!!!!!! She assured me on Thursday that she had a bunch of people coming, naming at least 10 ladies names....uggg~1 showed up...I drove an hour each way too :(

I've had this happen to me many times. Luckily most of them came out okay w/the outside orders. It really does get depressing when it happens though! Here's sending vibes your way it closes good!

Wow that is great.

My SIL is having her first show this year for me and so far she has almost $400 in Outside Orders. So far the head count that have a confirmed yes is 17. So even in 2/3 of those show up I am HOPING for my first $1000 show. I love getting excited about shows. This will be my first show since Dec. 9th so I needed to start back up with a bang!

urbnk8 said:
That's awesome! What are you doing at your shows to get such high sales?

I had a show yesterday with a former consultant too. She had 5 people there but her show is already over $400. And she has a bunch more people that want to order.

On the other hand, the show I was supposed to have today called at about 5pm yesterday and cancelled because she said nobody could come. This is the one I was really looking forward to because I thought it could be my first $1000 show. She said that she has had $700-800 shows in the past. I was quite bummed out. She didn't really want to reschedule but she is collecting orders still for a catty show. Luckily, one of her guests that couldn't come had previously contacted me and booked a show!

I really don't think I'm doing anything special at my shows. I always try to hit the big items, cookware, stoneware and SA. Then I just talk about the tools I'm using for my recipe. I had one person at the show yesterday order over $300 for herself. It tried to talk her into a show of her own, but she wasn't interested. I find that those who want shows don't buy much!

I'm sorry your show cancelled for today! I usually have a hard time w/attendance at weekend parties. Most of the people who came yesterday all worked together in the morning so they came for lunch! If the host has had big shows before, she will probably get those orders for you. I love those because they are a lot less work for us!;) !

Deannasbiz said:
Wow that is great.

My SIL is having her first show this year for me and so far she has almost $400 in Outside Orders. So far the head count that have a confirmed yes is 17. So even in 2/3 of those show up I am HOPING for my first $1000 show. I love getting excited about shows. This will be my first show since Dec. 9th so I needed to start back up with a bang!

Good luck!

Deannasbiz said:
Wow that is great.

WooHoo! That's great! Best of all hopefully you will get a lot of bookings with that many people there!

Related to Wow - Huge Sales Before the Show!

What is the "Wow - Huge Sales Before the Show!" promotion?

The "Wow - Huge Sales Before the Show!" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can shop and save on select products before the official start of a party or show.

How do I participate in the "Wow - Huge Sales Before the Show!" promotion?

To participate in the "Wow - Huge Sales Before the Show!" promotion, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant to place an order during the designated time frame before the show begins.

What types of products are typically included in the "Wow - Huge Sales Before the Show!" promotion?

The products included in the "Wow - Huge Sales Before the Show!" promotion can vary, but they often include popular and new items from our catalog at discounted prices.

Can I combine the "Wow - Huge Sales Before the Show!" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Wow - Huge Sales Before the Show!" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied to each order.

Is there a limit to how many products I can purchase during the "Wow - Huge Sales Before the Show!" promotion?

Yes, there is typically a limit of one of each discounted product per customer during the "Wow - Huge Sales Before the Show!" promotion. This ensures that all customers have a chance to take advantage of the offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • ChefetteDuJour