• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holy Cow!!!! Huge Show...hasn't Even Started!?

$129.50 with free product. So she would only be spending $437.50 out of pocket. That's a GREAT deal!That is awesome! Congrats!
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
So I have a show tomorrow...and I'm just sooo excited about it!! It hasn't even started and the hostess has $850 in outside sales with three orders still to get, 25 people coming and 2 bookings!!! :D:D I'm sooo excited!! Come on Level 3!!!!! (I'm really shooting for that Kitchen Aid!!)

Holy Great Show!!! Congratulations! This host is rockin'. Does she want to sign? She would be qualified just about with her outside orders alone!!

WOW!!! What is her goal? A host working like that.... She must have something in mind that she wants. Plus it sounds like she's a possible recruit.

Wow!!! That's awesome!!

Wow!! Keep us updated on the final outcome.
Congratulations!!! I hope you get that Kitchen Aid!!

She should have been a January host. She would have gotten a ton of free stuff - not that she won't now but...... and you would have gotten double points for Disney (if you are working for that). But awesome show - you must be a fabulous host coach. What's your secret?

She's not interested in signing...she does know someone who might be though!!! I'm really hoping this one turns out to actually be interested!! I really need to get recruiting more!!

She is working for the pots and pans...but she'll already get that at 60% off...atleast one set, and I'm sure the other she'll get as a 50% off item...so she'll be getting lots of FREE stuff! I'm VERY excited about this show!! I wonder what it'll get to??? I can't wait to see!! MORE $$$$$$$$ FOR ME!!!! :) WOO HOO!!

Sharon...I have been hostess coaching her a lot...but it's just her! She's a GREAT hostess!! She always does really well! I think it's her attitude about PC though...she just loves the product! Maybe some day she'll be a consultant...and I did ask her! Of course I'll ask her again...but she's just a GREAT hostess!!

Wonderful, let us know how it goes.

That is wonderful! Congrats!! :)

Wow!!! Congrats...that is a great hostess!

WOW!!!! I can't wait to hear how it all turns out - it sure is off to a great start!

Kudos!! That is exciting!!

Wow! I wish I could have show's that were the amount of your outside orders.

That is so awesome. Let us know the final outcome.

Keep us updated with the final outcome. That is so awesome.

Cool! Bet we see your name in Consultant News for highest show!

Yowza!! That's awesome!! Don't you love it when hosts are open to host coaching and really want to earn stuff!? :)

I always say it only takes one show to totally change your business - this could be your show!

Go Get 'Em!

I soooo need to know how this went for you.... that I will be checking this thread while in Aruba!!

congrats on the huge show! I usually have a few last minute cancellations with a show that big (or it seems, most any show). Good luck!

soooooooooooooooooooo...How'd it go? I'm dying here...........

she's probably still entering orders ;)

You have to tell us how the show turned out! I wish I could have a show that started out that good. Congratulations!

Donna

FYI...I spoke with Heather (I couldn't wait to hear) & she's at about $1400 & still waiting on some outside orders!!!!!!! YoooHoooo for her!!!!!!!!!!!

She a great recruiter to look up to...gives me lots of motivation to do as well as she does!!!!!

What happened on this one? I'm dying to know the final total!!

She still is getting her last couple outside orders but so far she's up to $1662.00!!! I also got 5 bookings and a RECRUIT!!! I'm sooo excited about that! I'm going to be a FUTURE DIRECTOR!!! YAY!!! Sooo excited!!

Thanks Mel!! You're the BEST too!! I'm sooo glad I have you as a FRIEND!!!

That is awesome!!! Congrats! :balloon:

pssssssssttttt...now you have to update your best show total! MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Awesome results, Heather!! Can't wait to hear the final numbers!

Way to go, Heather!! What an awesome show!!

Way to go. Awesome show!!! Keep up the good work

I'm jealous!!

Good job!!

Well we're closing today and she's still waiting on one more order! So far.....$1745!! I'm sooo excited!!

Wow! Good job! I've been waiting to here your results. That's awesome.

woohoo! looks like you get to change your best show on here now!

Way to go Heather!

Wow! That is $325 in free product alone! Does she only want one set of cookware? With the free product she can get either 5pc set for FREE! The Stainless 7pc set would only be $87.50 with free product and her 30% off. The nonstick would be $35. Maybe she would want other items at the 1 60% and 4 50% off items. It would be cheaper I bet (and since we dont make money on any of that.. :)

You go Heather!

Way to go, that is so awesome....

Bumping.. cause inquiring minds want to know... what was the final outcome?????? Dying to know!! Congrats!! Wat to go!!

Related to Holy Cow!!!! Huge Show...hasn't Even Started!?

1. How do I prepare for my Pampered Chef show?

To prepare for your show, make sure you have all the necessary materials and products with you. This includes your demonstration kit, order forms, catalogs, and any other supplies you may need. It's also helpful to review your product knowledge and practice your demonstration beforehand.

2. What can I do to increase my outside sales before the show?

You can increase your outside sales by reaching out to potential customers and promoting the show through social media or word of mouth. Offer special deals or incentives for those who place an order before the show, and make sure to follow up with any leads or interested parties.

3. How can I ensure a successful show?

To have a successful show, make sure to engage with your audience and create a fun and interactive atmosphere. Encourage guests to participate in games or contests, and be knowledgeable about the products you are demonstrating. Also, make sure to follow up with guests after the show to thank them for attending and offer any additional support or assistance.

4. How can I increase my chances of reaching Level 3 and earning the Kitchen Aid reward?

To increase your chances of reaching Level 3 and earning the Kitchen Aid reward, focus on selling higher-priced products and encouraging guests to place larger orders. You can also offer incentives for guests who book their own Pampered Chef shows, as this can lead to more sales and bookings in the future.

5. What should I do if I have a lot of guests and outside sales for my show?

Congratulations on your successful show! To ensure everything runs smoothly, make sure to have enough product on hand and assign tasks to any helpers or team members. Be organized and efficient during the demonstration, and make sure to follow up with orders and bookings after the show. Also, don't forget to celebrate your success and keep up the momentum for future shows!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
colegrovet
  • Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies