• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holy Cow, Did I Actually Have a Decent Show?

In summary, the conversation between a group of consultants is about their recent successful shows and tips for increasing sales. One consultant shares that she had a show that closed at $601, which was a big accomplishment for her as her show averages had been low in the past few months. Another consultant suggests offering an incentive of a free cookbook for spending $100 at a show, and the first consultant plans to try it at her next show. They also discuss the importance of host coaching and getting a guest list from the host. One consultant shares her strategy of doing the invites herself and printing them off from the CC. The conversation ends with congratulations and good luck wishes for upcoming shows.
chefsteph07
Last night I actually closed out a show at $601.00- to me, that's like a $1,000 show...my show averages have STUNK in the last few months and I just looked to see when my last show was that closed higher than this one, it was back in April and that was $1,300. I about fell out of my chair when my host ACTUALLY did what she was supposed to do! She got the outside orders, used my website, got orders from those who didn't attend...wow! LOL
AND she's never had a party before, I think that's why she did what I told her to do...because she didn't know any different! I have a show w/ a host tomorrow night and the host has never had a show before either..she has 15 confirmed and gave me $100.00 in orders last night..whoo hoo! She even asked me if I had any folding chairs if I could bring them! Finally, I'm getting hosts who are actually responding to my host coaching!

WAHOOOO!! Congrats!

Have you tried offering an incentive "Spend $100 tonite and get a free cookbook" or something in that price range?

That worked for me for some of my shows,especially during the cookware sale!

vwpamperedchef said:
WAHOOOO!! Congrats!

Have you tried offering an incentive "Spend $100 tonite and get a free cookbook" or something in that price range?

That worked for me for some of my shows,especially during the cookware sale!

NO, but I am going to do that tomorrow night! Great idea!

Congrats Steph! I am consistantly getting to $500 but I feel like there is a ceiling at $600 I can't break thru!
What's this spend a $100 get a cookbook special? Any other ideas?

Congrats Steph. My last show was $698.44, which I started doing a dance when I closed the show. I haven't had a show over $400 in months!

Again, congrat's and keep up the good work.

This may sound bad.....but it's nice to know other people are having lower show totals than usual. It's good to know I'm not alone!:rolleyes:

Bookings are great - but my show avg. is down.

That's wonmderful - congrats!

How do you get people to actually HOLD their shows once they book. This time my host said her oven broke! That's a new one. Then she told me that she couldn't get anybody to come. I offered to cook the recipe at my house then reheat in her microwave. Now it's all about finding people to come. The show has been scheduled since Sept 29 so it's not like she had to throw it together. I've done the host coaching........and then some. This is the second time this month that someone cancelled because nobody was coming. My highest show was $951 and that was back in Sept. I'm ready for another big show with a host who will participate and do what she's supposed to do.

I find that doing the invites and the reminder calls has helped alot..I've been doing the invites for 2 yrs and I think I've had one or two cancellations after the invites went out due to unforseen circumstances. I don't even consider a show "on" until I get that list. The host gets no catalogs, nothing, until then.

I've decided to start doing that myself. However, I had already sent out the invites to this host when the last show cancelled. I immediately called my Saturday host to make sure she had sent HERS out and she assured me she had. And lo and behold, she just e-mailed me 5 minutes ago and said her oven is magically working. She has a few neighbors coming and some out of family. The show is back on, but I'll check with her Sat morning to see if I need to cook at my house or hers. YEA!

Good luck! Just start asking for a guest list when they book the party..I tell them they really don't have to do anything for their party except provide the ingredients (and I've been doing that lately for my new hosts to get them to commit, it's been working out well) and they sit back and get the rewards of free and discounted prods. I love doing the invites myself and now I just download from the CC and print off the theme invites!

chefsteph07 said:
Good luck! Just start asking for a guest list when they book the party..I tell them they really don't have to do anything for their party except provide the ingredients (and I've been doing that lately for my new hosts to get them to commit, it's been working out well) and they sit back and get the rewards of free and discounted prods. I love doing the invites myself and now I just download from the CC and print off the theme invites!

So, Steph, just like a pusher, you offer them a free taste to get them hooked? :p

well yeah, and then once they get the products they are hooked and I am their "pusher" from then on! :angel:

What is "Holy Cow, Did I Actually Have a Decent Show?"

"Holy Cow, Did I Actually Have a Decent Show?" is a cooking demonstration and sales event put on by Pampered Chef consultants. It features live cooking demonstrations, product showcases, and the opportunity for guests to purchase Pampered Chef products.

Do I have to buy anything at "Holy Cow, Did I Actually Have a Decent Show?"

No, there is no pressure to purchase anything at the event. However, if you do choose to make a purchase, you will have access to exclusive discounts and promotions.

Can I bring a friend to "Holy Cow, Did I Actually Have a Decent Show?"

Absolutely! The more the merrier. "Holy Cow, Did I Actually Have a Decent Show?" is a fun and informative event that is perfect for friends to attend together.

What kind of products will be featured at "Holy Cow, Did I Actually Have a Decent Show?"

At "Holy Cow, Did I Actually Have a Decent Show?", you will see a variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and more. We will also be featuring our newest and most popular items.

Is there a cost to attend "Holy Cow, Did I Actually Have a Decent Show?"

No, there is no cost to attend the event. It is completely free for guests to come and enjoy the cooking demonstrations and product showcases. However, if you choose to make a purchase, there may be a cost for the products you choose to buy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • abell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
abell
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies