• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing a Cracked Bamboo Knife Block - Tips and Solutions

In summary, if your knife block is cracked, it is important to stop using it immediately as it can create a safety hazard. Contact the customer service team for a replacement or refund. The lifespan of a knife block can vary, but with proper care and maintenance, it should last for several years. It is recommended to replace the block if you notice any cracks or damage. It is not safe to use knives with a cracked block and a replacement or refund can be obtained through the customer service team. To clean and maintain the knife block, use warm soapy water and a soft cloth, and regularly remove any debris or buildup from the slots. The company offers a limited lifetime warranty for their knife blocks and will replace or refund any cracked or damaged
Deeder
I'm so bummed! My bamboo knife block has a big old crack in it. Anyone else heard of this problem?

NO!! I haven't! Do an online product adj right away!

I just did. I got it back in late August as a sample. It's got a big crack in the block where one of the large knives would go (the slot is empty b/c I don't have a large knife yet). I did an online adjustment and it said a return is required. I'll have to pay for that won't I?

Oh man, that stinks! Yes, you do have to pay for it cause it's after 30 days. :(

I have a crack in mine as well and it is where the steak knifes go and it crack right down the middle of it, I know I got mine back in august too so I got to send it back :( and then wait forever it will seem to get it back

I would call and pitch such a big fit that it is only a few months old and that you should not have to pay to send it back so soon. I did this one time with my cookware on a piece that was flaking right after I got it but after the 30 days. I had to speak to a supervisor but I got them to issue a pickup.

Related to Fixing a Cracked Bamboo Knife Block - Tips and Solutions

What should I do if my knife block is cracked?

If your knife block is cracked, please stop using it immediately. Cracks can cause the knives to become loose and potentially fall out, creating a safety hazard. Please contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

How long should a knife block typically last?

The lifespan of a knife block can vary depending on usage and maintenance. However, with proper care and regular cleaning, a knife block should last for several years. If you notice any cracks or damage, it is best to replace the block for safety reasons.

Can I still use my knives if my knife block is cracked?

No, we do not recommend using your knives if your knife block is cracked. The block helps keep the knives securely in place, and a cracked block can create a safety hazard. Please stop using the knives and contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

How do I clean and maintain my knife block?

To clean your knife block, we recommend using warm soapy water and a soft cloth. Be sure to dry the block thoroughly before returning your knives. It is also essential to regularly remove any debris or buildup from the slots to prevent damage to your knives. We also suggest inspecting your knife block regularly for any cracks or damage and replacing it if necessary.

Do you offer a warranty for your knife blocks?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty for our knife blocks. If your knife block becomes cracked or damaged due to normal use, please contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Adrienne
  • DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • Crys Hall
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies