• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Knife Block Debate the Money Out but Didn't Ship Yet?

In summary, the "Knife Block Debate the Money Out but Didn't Ship Yet" is a common issue with Pampered Chef where customers have purchased a knife block but have not yet received it. When placing an order, customers are charged immediately as the products are made to order. Shipping time can vary, but Pampered Chef aims to ship within 3-5 business days. Customers can cancel their order and receive a refund, but if the item has already shipped, it must be returned. If the item has not yet shipped, a refund can be issued to the credit card. If the knife block still hasn't shipped after the estimated time, customers can contact customer service for an update on their order and further assistance.
DeeDee616
I just checked my checking account online and saw a debate from pampered chef for liek $34 and change and i haven't ordered anything or done anything in a bit but 2 weeks ago i did order the sample of the knife block. Which seems like it would be a $34.00 total. Would they take th emoney out even if it's on back order and didn't ship yet? Normally they've been taking th emoney out after i've even gotten my orders or after the host has. Just wondering if this happened to anyone else and if it is for the knife block. thanks!

Either you have stuff from a show, or stuff from conference or it is the knife block. The best way for you to resolve that is to call HO and ask.Shows are debited later, usually personal orders and supply orders are hit quickly depending on method of payment.

the knife block was part of my order, but is on backorder (as you know) and they already took the money

seems like it could be the block, but I'd alal HO like Janet suggested to double check.

Related to Knife Block Debate the Money Out but Didn't Ship Yet?

1. What is the "Knife Block Debate the Money Out but Didn't Ship Yet"?

The "Knife Block Debate the Money Out but Didn't Ship Yet" is a common issue that arises when customers have purchased a knife block from Pampered Chef, but have not yet received it.

2. Why did I receive a charge for the knife block if it hasn't shipped yet?

When you place an order with Pampered Chef, your credit card is charged immediately. This is because our products are made to order and we need to ensure that we have the necessary funds to cover the cost of production.

3. How long does it typically take for the knife block to ship?

The shipping time for our knife blocks can vary depending on the demand for the product. However, we strive to ship all orders within 3-5 business days.

4. Can I cancel my order for the knife block and receive a refund?

Yes, you can cancel your order for the knife block and receive a refund. However, please note that if the item has already shipped, you will need to return it to us for a refund. If the item has not yet shipped, we can issue a refund to your credit card.

5. What should I do if my knife block still hasn't shipped after the estimated shipping time?

If your knife block has not yet shipped after the estimated shipping time, please contact our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with an update on the status of your order and assist you further.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Yakmama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • pampered_usmc