• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Does the Outside Order Button Do in P3?

In summary, the Outside Order Button in P3 allows you to take orders from customers who are not present at your party. It cannot be used for online orders and is available for all products, but some may have limited availability. There is no limit to the number of outside orders you can process, but they must be submitted before the party ends. You can edit an outside order before the party ends, but not after.
Maragib
Does anyone know what the Outside Order button does in P3, Beyond counting up how many outside orders there were? Does it generate a reciept for that guest and ship it with the box? Does it do anything? I tried to find out on the Help menu on P3 but it didn't even mention it on the tutorial. Any guesses? Thanks
Mara

It doesn't really do anything except help to mark which ones are outside orders. I use this for the ones I need to print a receipt out for (ie, they weren't at the show so they didn't leave with a copy or for some reason where at the show and didn't fill out a receipt).

When the show is closed, it reminds me which receipts I need to print out and get to the host for those who placed orders outside of the party. When I'm making customer care calls on that show, it lets me know which people did not attend the party and I can tailor my conversation according to that situation.

1. How do I use the Outside Order Button in P3?

The Outside Order Button in P3 allows you to easily take orders from customers who are not present at your party. Simply enter their information and order details into the system, and the order will be processed as if it was placed at the party.

2. Can I use the Outside Order Button for online orders?

No, the Outside Order Button is only intended for orders that are placed in person at a party. For online orders, please direct your customers to the Pampered Chef website.

3. Does the Outside Order Button work for all products?

Yes, the Outside Order Button is available for all products in our catalog. However, please note that some products may have limited availability and may not be available for outside orders.

4. Is there a limit to the number of outside orders I can process?

No, there is no limit to the number of outside orders you can process. However, please keep in mind that all orders must be submitted before the party ends.

5. Can I edit an outside order once it has been submitted?

Yes, you can make changes to an outside order before the party ends. Simply click on the order in P3 and make any necessary changes. However, once the party has ended, the order cannot be edited.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ginamkiely
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nickywsn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • jrodeo