• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outside Orders: What Do You Do?

In summary, to place an outside order with Pampered Chef, you will need to contact your consultant and provide them with the items you would like to order. Host rewards cannot be used on outside orders, and the shipping time for outside orders will vary depending on the chosen method. Once an outside order has been placed, no additional items can be added to it. The return policy for outside orders is the same as for any Pampered Chef order, with items eligible for return within 30 days for a refund or exchange, but the customer will be responsible for return shipping costs.
nickywsn
I was just wondering what everyone does with outside orders. Do you print a PP receipt and give to the host for every outside (or catalog show) order placed?

I give the host a PP order form for all orders. If the order is being direct shipped to the customer address I mail the PP order form directly to the customer.

I do the same as Andrea.

All outside orders get a PP receipt from me. Like Andrea, I send any direct-ship receipts to that customer.

I forgot to mention that if the order is direct shipped when I send them out their personal receipt I put a note and a business card letting them know that I appreciate their business and would love to help them out again and let them know I have a website.

Related to Outside Orders: What Do You Do?

1. How do I place an outside order?

To place an outside order, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and provide them with the items you would like to order. They will then process the order for you.

2. Can I use my host rewards on outside orders?

No, host rewards can only be used on orders placed through a Pampered Chef party or show. Outside orders are not eligible for host rewards.

3. How long will it take for my outside order to arrive?

This will depend on the shipping method chosen by your consultant. Typically, orders will arrive within 7-10 business days.

4. Can I add items to my outside order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an outside order has been placed, no additional items can be added to it. You will need to place a separate order for any additional items.

5. What is the return policy for outside orders?

The return policy for outside orders is the same as for any Pampered Chef order. Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. However, return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • DebPC