• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: Outside Order Impact on P3 Metrics

In summary, an "Outside Order" on P3 refers to an order placed by a customer who is not currently on the platform. To place an Outside Order, customers can contact the company directly or request it through a customer service representative. Additional fees may apply for Outside Orders, and processing time varies depending on the company. Whether an Outside Order can be canceled also depends on the company's policies and the status of the order.
ginamkiely
Just wondering, it i click outside order for people that weren't at the show on P3 does it do anything to my numbers or is it just for my records?

TIA

I think it might just be for ur records.... so that when u make CC calls you know that you didn't get to meet that particular person....

Clicking "Outside Order" on P3 does not affect your numbers or sales in any way. It is simply for your own record keeping and does not impact the overall sales for the show.

Related to Maximizing Sales: Outside Order Impact on P3 Metrics

1. What is an "Outside Order" on P3?

An "Outside Order" on P3 refers to an order that is placed by a customer who is not currently on the platform or does not have an account with the company. This can be a one-time order or a recurring order placed by a customer outside of the platform's usual customer base.

2. How can I place an Outside Order on P3?

To place an Outside Order on P3, you can either contact the company directly through their website or email, or you can request an Outside Order through a customer service representative on the platform. Some companies may also have a specific form or process for placing Outside Orders.

3. Are there any additional fees for placing an Outside Order on P3?

This depends on the company and their policies. Some companies may charge a higher price for Outside Orders to cover the cost of processing and fulfilling the order. It is best to check with the company or read their policies before placing an Outside Order on P3.

4. How long does it take for an Outside Order to be processed on P3?

The processing time for an Outside Order on P3 can vary depending on the company and their current workload. It is recommended to contact the company directly to inquire about the estimated processing time for Outside Orders.

5. Can I cancel an Outside Order on P3?

Whether or not an Outside Order can be canceled on P3 depends on the company's policies and the status of the order. If the order has already been processed or shipped, it may not be possible to cancel. It is best to contact the company directly to inquire about their cancellation policies for Outside Orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maragib
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • KBender295