• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Enter the PWS Order Incorrectly?

In summary, if you accidentally entered your Pws (Personal Web Order) incorrectly, you can contact customer service to make any necessary changes. Once a Pws order has been entered, it cannot be canceled or changed, but corrections can be made by contacting customer service. To ensure your Pws order is entered correctly, carefully review all details before submitting. There will not be an additional charge for correcting an incorrectly entered Pws order, but changes may affect the total cost. If a Pws order has already been submitted, it cannot be edited, but changes can be made before the order is processed by contacting customer service.
luvtocook
I had a guest place an order online...she didn't get the 20% off price for her stoneware, and I didn't catch it when I hit the "review" button on PWS, and it transferred over to P3 with the wrong price.

I corrected it in P3, and the total is correct....do I need to worry that it doesn't match what's on PWS?????

That'll teach me NOT to check all the figures before I hit the review button!!!

Mary

No... all that matters is what is in P3. The web orders are only for you to see and use... none of that info gets transmitted to HO. You're fine.PS: Be sure to call the customer with her correct total.

Whew! That's what I thought! Yes, I did send her the correct total and let her know it was entered on my end with the 20% off!Thank you!!

That happened this month when they picked a stone online but didn't pick it from the guest specials area. I had one person do that too.

So I shouldn't "review" it until I am home where the P3 is on my machine?

Related to Did I Enter the PWS Order Incorrectly?

1. What should I do if I entered my Pws order wrong?

If you accidentally entered your Pws (Personal Web Order) incorrectly, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 to make any necessary changes or corrections.

2. Can I cancel or change my Pws order after it has been entered?

If your Pws order has already been entered, it cannot be canceled or changed. However, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 to make any necessary changes or corrections.

3. How can I ensure that my Pws order is entered correctly?

We recommend carefully reviewing your order details before submitting the Pws. Double check quantities, item numbers, and shipping information to ensure accuracy.

4. Will I be charged for correcting an incorrectly entered Pws order?

No, there will not be an additional charge for correcting an incorrectly entered Pws order. However, any changes or corrections may affect the total cost of your order.

5. Can I edit my Pws order after it has been submitted?

If your Pws order has already been submitted, it cannot be edited. However, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 to make any necessary changes or corrections before the order is processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom