• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Chances of Getting My Money Back?

In summary, The host ordered $150 worth of products to turn into her own show, but the show was not accepted because the host was also the guest. The host received a $20 returned check fee because HO tried to take the money out of the host's account even though the show was canceled.
pampered_usmc
I had a show in May where my Host bought $150 worth of products to turn into her own show. She really just wanted to renew her 10% PHD. Anyways her grand total came out to $195.59 (including 153 points for Panorama). She paid with cash. I submitted the show and over a week later, I get an email from HO stating that they cannot accept a show where the Host is also the Guest. I thought that was kind of stupid because they get the same profit whether the Host is the only guest or if the Host had a different person who bought $150 worth of stuff. Anyways my Host just wanted to cancel her order all together after I told her that HO had a problem her with show. I gave her money back. Now I have a $20 Returned Check Fee on my account because HO tried to take out the $195.59 anyways, even though I canceled the show. Yeah sure they could have taken the money out before we canceled everything but they shouldn't have taken money out for a show they weren't going to accept in the first place! Needless to say I'm a little peeved over what HO did. I did send them an email asking for my $20 back. What do you think are the chances that I'll actually get it?

I would call tomorrow and insist on talking to someone in the finance department. Just keep asking questions on how you should handle this and keep asking for supervisors. I had to call HO a few times today and really got fabulous customer service! So much that I asked for the reps names and emailed CS about how great they were. I think one thought I was lost as to how to fix a show I had just sent in - I forgot to add ALL the guest specials. She personally put a hold on my account and had it delivered to her when the show showed up in their system so we could add the guest specials. I do not believe in getting rude, but do be upset. HO was the one who would not let the show go through AND the one who took the money out of your account. In all my experience, the money is never taken out of my account until after the show ships. You might want to ask them if that is the policy for overseas.

I don't blame you for being ticked, they should not have taken the $$ out before the show shipped...but, like Kate said, policy could be different overseas. Definately call HO and tell them about your situation. In the future, submit the show with Jane Doe (or some other real name) as the guest and your host as the host, make sure you add a host order and there should be no problems. I will say that there are a few things that PC does that doesn't make sense to me but, that is the way it is...and this is one of those.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

I have recently noticed that the money is being taken out much faster now. Payments are taken the day the order is shipped from HO.

When I have had the host making a purchase as a guest I just use her first initial and last name. That way I think it is a little easier for her to figure it out later. So sorry this happened to you. Are you certain that they didn't ship it anyway?

Unfortunately we use mail boxes at the Post Office for our mail. We're not allowed to receive someone else's mail in our box. They are very diligent when checking the names out. We could actually lose our mail box if we were to get caught doing that. Then we'd have to get a PO Box out in town which would cost a lot of money for things to get shipped over here and no more PC! Pampered Chef uses USPS for us since UPS cannot get onto our bases. Not only that, my host was using her 10% PHD on her guest order. They would have figured out that it was the same person by the PHD code. I asked my host if she wanted to send it to someone in the states but then she would have lost her PHD. Oh well…you win some and you lose some. Thanks everyone for your advice!

What are the chances of getting my money back?

The chances of getting your money back depend on the specific circumstances of your purchase and the return policy of Pampered Chef. We strive to provide excellent customer service and will do our best to accommodate returns and refunds within the designated time frame.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Our return policy varies depending on the product and the reason for return. Generally, we accept returns within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website or contact customer service for more details.

What if I received a damaged or defective product?

If you received a damaged or defective product, please contact customer service immediately for assistance. We will work with you to resolve the issue and provide a replacement or refund if necessary.

Can I return a product if I no longer want it?

Yes, you may return a product within the designated time frame for a full refund or exchange, as long as the product is in its original condition. However, please note that certain products, such as personalized items, may not be eligible for return.

What is the process for returning a product?

To return a product, please contact customer service for a return authorization and instructions. Depending on the reason for return, you may be responsible for shipping costs. Once the product is received and inspected, we will issue a refund or exchange according to our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • MHPampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • MHPampered